The new HP Film!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could be in the OOTP film, who would you be?

• Harry Potter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Weasley

• Hermione Granger

• Ginny Weasley

• Luna Lovegood

• Pro. Umbridge

• Pro. Lupin

• Voldemort (or should I say You Know Who)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

totally_tamax

Reaction score
The ootp film is coming oout in July in the UK! Who's excited and who loves the books and films? I totally am! I wanted to be Luna Lovegood, but i havnt got blonde hair, doh!

It's gonna be great! Where I live it's coming out in May...I'm pretty excited! I get to go see it for free! My brother works at the movie's so I'll be able to go see it for free! Daniel Radcliff is a very good Actor! But not as good as Johnny Depp! :nazotchi:

-NINJA :eek:

I love HP!

acualy i like Rupert ((Ron))

but i cant wait till it come out!!

I have bad news about the cast...

Hermine:She is refusing to play HG again.But evan when "Warner brothers" offered way over five million!

Ron:According to my site,Ron weasley DIES!But I wonder by who?

:eek: Tom

If I could be anyone, I'd be Cho Chang because she gets to kiss Harry!!!! The book comes out on July 21st and the movie comes out July 13th in Ireland! I can't wait!!!

I'd be Hermione, too. I heard Harry didn't even want to act in the movie anymore, either. I mean Daniel Radcliffe.

_Matchy

None - I'm too shy to act. :)

I heard on the news that Daniel Radcliff agreed to play for the rest of the Harry Potter movies - Don't worry.

Hermine:She is refusing to play HG again.But evan when "Warner brothers" offered way over five million!
Ron:According to my site,Ron weasley DIES!But I wonder by who?
But Ron isn't going to die in ootp. Are you on about the new book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back