The New "Lovelin Show?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
So, I've went to the "Lovelin Show" by clicking the external link in the Tamagotchi! anime page in the Tamagotchi Wiki, only to lead me to a site with Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi on it. You know, those two "sister-like," aspiring idol girls from Yume Kira Dream? Well, they're placed over on the Lovelin show now. Unfortunately, an American like me is unable to access the contents. As usual of the video game culture.

If anybody here is or lives in Japan, may I ask what this "new Lovelin Show" is? I'm curious.

Click here for the new webpage over the Lovelin show.

That's the "Tama Depa News" thing that they had on TV in Japan after each episode of Yume Kira Dream. It has Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi talking about the latest Tamagotchi products.

640px-1347272750597.jpg

640px-Tv1347272708023.jpg

Miracle Friends also had Tama Depa News after each episode, but with Miraitchi and Clulutchi instead of Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi.

The GO-GO Tamagotchi Tama Depa News clips have Lovelitchi, Melodytchi, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Miraitchi, AND Clulutchi.

Here's the page for the new Tama News videos

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tama_anime/tamanews/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well whatever it is, I still can't watch it because of regional lock! Shucks, huh?

Any idea what it could be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some Tama Depa news thingies because I watch Tamagotchi on a live stream from Japanese TV. During Miracle Friends the Tama Depa News clips talked about various pierces and for GO-GO Tamagotchi they're mainly about Peta Talk and GuruGuru Tamagotchi so far. The news things last only a short time... maybe 30 seconds? I forgot.

The show was originally called ラブリンと一緒 (together with lovelin) but once tamagotchi! Switched to tamagotchi! Yumekira dreams it changed to ゆめきらイマドッキチック (Yumekira now heart check roughly or yumekira's popular check if simplified) I don't know what it changed to now and during miracle friends but these are all just 30 second info cm about the latest tamagotchi toys and news some of together with lovelin is on youtube actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back