The new stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi_man

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm Memetchi man, but you can all just call me DB, or Kaail. Anyway, I'm making this topic, because I recently picked up my old tamagotchis (I have one version 2, and a version 3), and I want to get back into the old habits of raising them, and taking care of them. Though, I'm not sure how the world of Tamagotchis has changed since I left this site (And pretty much forgot about my tamas =[) a few years ago.

I've heard of the arrival of a versions 4, 4.5, and 5? How are these compared to older versions and what new games/activites can you do?

If someone could post, that'd be great. I may want to get a newer version.

Version 4 lets your tamas go to kindergarten, school, and work depending on age. You get mail several times throughout the day (either a kind of "fortune cookie" thing, a letter that does a random thing, or a note that brings your tama into kindergarten/school/work). The tama turns out the lights on its own at night, and it becomes an adult at age 2.

Version 4.5 I can't tell you about accurately, as I don't own one, but I've heard it's just new characters and jobs.

Version 5 lets you raise up to THREE tamagotchi on ONE toy! The training is replaced by "bonding", and you give your tamas things when they do certain animations (like singing). You get to name your family. You can play games with the mother and father (if they're a 2nd generation or higher). The tamas turn out the lights on their own (there is only one "z" though) just like V4 and 4.5 (I think?). All four games are always open. There is a TV icon, where you can shop, marry other tamas (it's like the matchmaker, only works if they're adults though), or "travel". Travel is like pause.

The downside is you can only connect with other V5s :angry:

Hey everybody, I'm Memetchi man, but you can all just call me DB, or Kaail. Anyway, I'm making this topic, because I recently picked up my old tamagotchis (I have one version 2, and a version 3), and I want to get back into the old habits of raising them, and taking care of them. Though, I'm not sure how the world of Tamagotchis has changed since I left this site (And pretty much forgot about my tamas =[) a few years ago.
I've heard of the arrival of a versions 4, 4.5, and 5? How are these compared to older versions and what new games/activites can you do?

If someone could post, that'd be great. I may want to get a newer version.
Wow' you've missed alot.

v4 - get a job , go to school , get mail , new games and characters

v4.5- just like the v4 but new characters and games and jobs

v5 - 3 characters , family , get to name family , new characters , new games , new items , can use contrast , faster time and poo cleaner , MUCH more. :)

Everyone pretty much told you how the versions are. You could go on youtube and search them also. V5 is personally my favorite. Tamatown has also changed aswell. In the V5 Expo there's alot of more games and activities that you can do.

the tama world has changed rapidly since u left!!!! i am the proud new owner of a v5 and i totally recommend them! altho it is still very possible to buy v2s and v3s, they are rarer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back