The New Tama Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchijackie

Reaction score
It seems that the animators of the Tama-movies are getting better at animating. The blur motion they used when the Tamas jump over the hurdles, is very well done.

i saw it too um.. i have something to the person who started this people think it's lame sorry about that.

Maybe people who are too self-centered, to respect and appreciate someone else's accomplishments, think it's not cool.

Its very well animated. It was the best film yet! I liked how they all came 2 the finish line.
that is also from www.tamagotchi.co.kr same as other tamatown movies.

Wow! Tamagotchi KR (I dunno what country KR stands for), has really good animations! I liked the beach one, where Kuchipatchi tries to hit the watermelon. The one with the babygotchi couple, and the girl babygotchi leaves the boy babygotchi, and he's all :D . N' then he thought if he drank alot of gotchi-formula he'd grow up faster, but then he realized he'd only get fat. It was sad, but also kind of funny. Like who hasn't thought of desperate measures when it comes to a crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back