The new Tamagotchi Plush are out now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I saw tamagotchi plush yesterday at Target! They had these tamas:

:lol:Kuchipatchi :huh: Gorzarutchi

They also have these (I did not see them):

Violetchi :mellow:

Ichigotchi :mellow:

Memetchi B)

Mametchi :D

I was at Target the other day, and I was pleasently suprised to see the Tamagotchi PC Pack (which I already have, and do NOT recommend it :p ), the Tamagotchi V4.5 (which is AWESOME! I wasn't allowed to buy one, my parents said in a few weeks. :angry: ), new lanyards, carriers, and PLUSHIES!!

The plushies were 5 bucks each. They had: :mametchi: :p :p :gozarutchi: , and some other original characters. I really wanted the Mametchi, but I'll wait.

I haven't seen the stickers in stores, has anyone? I would sooooooo buy the stickers.

Cinderpelt♥

Yep, I bought a few two weeks ago. They measure about 6 inches tall, pretty cute- too. :wub:

Tama-Love

I saw them, too! They are soo cute. I saw Kuchipatchi( :lol: ), Mametchi( :mametchi: ), Ichigotchi( :) ), Memetchi( :blink: ), and Gozarutchi( :gozarutchi: ). I think there might be Violetchi( :furawatchi: ), too. I bought Memetchi, she's my favorite. I couldn't resist!

Memetchi Dreamer

They are cute...i got it off ebay....quite small....for display is ok but to carry maybe too small...for little children is ok...hehe....cute....i got 4 off ebay....mametchi, memetchi, Kuchipatchi and furawatchi...... :D

I picked up Itchigotchi last night at the Super Target nearby my house. It is really soft(nice fabric) and very cute. I plan to purchase the rest of them as soon as I can find them. ;)

*Please don't advertise your website*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Mametchi Plush and it's too adorable! My friend has the Violetchi which is also too cute for you're health.

I am so collecting them all. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back