The new tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol xD I like the cactus version... lol Lets connect!

I got the cactus-ichi what one did you get ? xD lol

Lets watch our plants grow! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it says on the site were you order that they are all sold out! *sobb* There goes the greenhouse (plant) version! :D

They are out you buy them from the main web site, But i checked and it said that they where sold out.. o.o *sobb* ;)

It seems a bit strange but cool. It's like "You can't do anything but watch it grow" yet it's still cool.

they are cute, however they are alive things.... how would YOU like being carried around in a glass jar all day.....swung around from left to right.... and they won't grow fast, so basically, its just a decoration 'cause you can't DO anything with them!!

I still think they're cute tho..... :D :(

:D ;) :hitodetchi: I like the the shapes of the plant but why would some one buy it just to stare at it all day unlike tamagotchis you cant play games on the plants !

I love Webkinz! I have 13. You should go get one!

[Webkinz are stuffed animals that you buy in a store and

then go on to Webkinz.com and adopt it and name it. Theres

a whole new world to explore on Webkinz World!]

Great if you have pots to put them in when they get too big, but boring unless you like growing plants.

oooOOo!! i have 2 of those!! i got them at a promo sale for AU$8 each~ they are so cute!! both of mine are getting too big for the capsule though.... :p need to move them to a bigger pot now!

one advice for buying these is dont buy the long ones... they dont deal with all the swining so well... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back