The new tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok there good for people in flats that dont have guardens hay i would get one whe hAVE some money

im only 11

They're cute but 12 dollars for one small plant?! :huh: Though it would be fun to take it everywhere and stuff

I think tamas are better but i would still like one ;)

it looks kinda boring if u ask me not much diffrent than growing a plat outside in ur garden ;) but......I STILL WANT ONE THEY R SO TINY AND CUTE! :)

they are cute, however they are alive things.... how would YOU like being carried around in a glass jar all day.....swung around from left to right.... and they won't grow fast, so basically, its just a decoration 'cause you can't DO anything with them!!
I still think they're cute tho..... :D :wacko:
They aren't big it's a small little jar, probably smaller then our tamagotchis.

I think they're cute, I'd get one if I knew where to get them from. ;)

that's so cool so you don't think that they will sell them in stores and no just off the site?? :rolleyes: i hope so because those are so cool!

I love Webkinz! I have 13. You should go get one!

[Webkinz are stuffed animals that you buy in a store and

then go on to Webkinz.com and adopt it and name it. Theres

a whole new world to explore on Webkinz World!]
uhhhh.....what? that is sooooooo off topic! .....and those plants are cool! :) :p :(

hi everyone how are you :) :p ;) :D :eek: :(   could someone plz talk to me plz plz plz i want a friend wahhh wahhh

. . .That is really off topic, If you want freinds then just say what you like and say I would really like a friend in your siggy. Also, you are not a baby. :D

Anyways, I would get one of those little plants if they were maybe $1 or $2 They are sorta cute, But they will never be more popular than tamas! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't big it's a small little jar, probably smaller then our tamagotchis.
I think they're cute, I'd get one if I knew where to get them from. :lol:
they are about 2~3cm tall... half of my thumb :huh:

they are pretty cute looking, but how long do they live? it'll be sad to be carrying around a dried up plant. They seem like stuffed animals (in other words, they lose their charm). I'd rather have a tamagotchi...but the battaries for those are pretty expensive. what'll be nice would be some solar powered tamagotchi...now THAT would be cool. or maybe a movement-charging tamagotchi, like some of those flashlights that you shake up and it powers them! some watches are like that, also. Hmm... :angry:

Are they in the US yet?
Who knows? well, it probably wont make it to where i live...i hadnt even found the tamagotchi 4.5 yet! or maybe i'm not looking hard enough...

Wow that sonunds nice!

Only here in italy they don't sell these things(sob) the tamagotchi v4 isnt here yet!!

:lol:

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stupid :)

I just saw a favorite seller on Ebay has the other six new 4.5s! I bought from them when they first came out because they had them at least a whole week before anyone else got them and I couldn't wait! I think you can just search for tamagotchi peacock to find the seller then you can look at their items to see them all! They are coming!!! This is my first post. I usually just read everything, but I couldn't keep this to myself.

:D :D :( :p :eek: :D :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back