The new TamaTalk skins...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new TamaTalk skins?

• Like them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate them

• Go back to the original

• Suggestion to improve them (post 'em if you've got 'em)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey! i like them alot! but i chose to pick improve.. and by that i mean like.. add some MORE!! lol. right now.. i have the blue mettalic one... the orange one is pretty neat too. and u should like make a really kool looking one like a mix of tamagotchis maybe! lol i'm not sure but they're good so far! im sure everyone likes them 2!

i have a question. why did you take nearly all the links out of the navigation bar? i find it annoying to keep putting my mouse over the site map things, because my mouse keeps sliping.
We tried to consolidate more of the links into one area. Whereas there used to be links in the top right, the sidebar, and the separate map window... We now have almost everything in one place. This helps to clean things up a bit and lets us post those links that nee special attention.

This can be changed if people don't llike the menus... As an alternative... Click on the word Site Map and the separate map window comes up and acts like a remote control kinda window...

We tried to consolidate more of the links into one area. Whereas there used to be links in the top right, the sidebar, and the separate map window... We now have almost everything in one place. This helps to clean things up a bit and lets us post those links that nee special attention.
This can be changed if people don't llike the menus... As an alternative... Click on the word Site Map and the separate map window comes up and acts like a remote control kinda window...
YAY! thats what i always used to get around :) . now i can navigate easier! :blink: :blink:.

As you allready know... I LOVE THEM HEAPS!!

I am useing the red arrows one at the moment!!

I love the skins, theyre great, but thy need more!! MORE MORE MORE! :lol:

have 1 tamagotchi

Type: Young Mimitchi

2nd Gerneration

My brother has three, too many! I love tamagotchis, but not THAT much

Oh yes Admin! :lol: You've done well! :huh: Liking the new skins muchly. Sitting on the one that is red and yellow... only technicality is not actually being able to read who posted the posts cause the colours clash on the title bar bit. I'm sick at the moment so I am not making a lot of sense but yeah.

As for the naviagtion...... I'm sold! love it! Love it! Love it! :D How much easier is that! :D Too good! I love it!

Humm.. i noticed that when i 1st starteded useing the red and yellow arrows one...

I got use to it after a cupple of days..

I think the tama talk skins are pretty bland. I wish the site had 3-D bubble style word boxes and such, but you probably dont care.

Luv 'em :( I was one of the first you ever told Admin 

~vi :eek:
not trying to be mean or anything, but you didn't invent that dumb thing called "connecting with a egg" it was invented by many websites one of the first days tama connections came out...why do you insist on being called violet anyway....you should be proud of your name, it even seems like you have a hiding name, like most people, hiding names are also known as nicknames, changed names, or liked names, if you are trying to cover your identity, its kind of obvious, its on tama island...Mary is a beautiful name, and it says you are true and colorful(basically not in those words though) You probaly think I am trying to critize you, im not,

I think the tama talk skins are pretty bland. I wish the site had 3-D bubble style word boxes and such, but you probably dont care.
the admin cares about everything, champ-at-nealry-all-the-games.

We have to do a balancing act between keeping the skin images small enough to save bandwidth and keep page download speeds reasonable and also my own skills in designing and creating new images to use. I'll get better. Though for this first set I was going for more of a clean and flat design... Who knows what the future holds...

I want a blue one (just suggjestion) :)  
Their are 2 blue ones. The Blue Keitai (metalic) one and the TamaTalk classic.

Hi how do u become one of the Admin
Well, Admin (the owner of the site) has not go anyone to Admin the site other than him self....

_____

I have changed my skin to the Blue matalic skin. Its so cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back