The New TamaTown! part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
[SIZE=9pt]Note:This story contains scenes violence and is intended for an older youth audience(10 and up.)Viewer discretion is advised.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 2:GONE!!![/SIZE]

"Hey!"said Marvin as they ran."Do think the people are writing every word I'm saying so I can't control what I'm about to say but do you think the people who are writing this story are trying to help us create that kid paradise???"

Everyone stared at him.

"What the heck are you talking about?!?"said Jenny.

But as they reached the safety on the outside of town,they...

"No!Seriously!"said Jen to the narrator."What the heck was Marvin talking about?"

NOTHING.So they watched as TamaTown buildings fell to the ground.That night they built a shelter in the woods where the berrygotchi shouldn't find them.They had found a little bit of food in the woods.And then they went to sleep.

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 3:The Nightmare[/SIZE]

Jenny tossed and turned all night she just couldn't get to sleep.She was gonna go check on TamaTown.She was gonna waker everyone but she let tham sleep.But Jan(January) woke up.She saw Jenny leave.She quickly got up and followed her down to the beginning of the long,long path which leads to TamaTown.

"Hey!"yelled Jan lightly."Wait up Jenny!"

So the two walked down the long path together.When they finally got to TamaTown.There were no aliens left.But what else wasn't there?TAMATOWN!!!!The girls quickly ran to the black dust area where TamaTown is.Or used to be anyway.But as they reached the middle they saw a bright light right above them!It was the mother ship!The girls

screamed as the "Lazer-o-Tron-o-matic Ultra Lazer" opened up on the ship.It started to power up.After a very long wait it shot right down on top of Jenny and Jan.And...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"Jenny screamed as she woke up.

Stay tuned for chapters 4 and 5.

Latest posts

Back