The New TamaTown. part 3.2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 6[/SIZE]

Kids all over!

Kids from all over the country(including orphans) came to kid paradise to visit and orphans come to live in state of the art porta-houses.Everyone loved it.They extended the length of the rides and orphans got free food.Jenny,Jan,Martin and Marvin made over 2000 dollars each!They were happy.But things strted to get out of hand.Kids from all over the WORLD were coming in.After many tweaks and paying people to work,they made a amusement park big enough for an entire population!Then they were very happy.But one angry 6-year old was JEALOUS!He was mad and thought it was unfair that they got an amusement park and he got snot.He tried for two years to bye him a special limited edition watergun.And after getting annoyed to death,he finally did.He used it to break in to kid paradise and attack the gang!they used there waterbusters to attack him.But a big glass shield came out of the gun and protected the kid.

"I don't believe it!"shouted Marvin.He has a special limited edition FinishBusterWaterGun(Cannon) with special water protector shields with unbreakable glass.Accessories sold seperately and batteries not included.They cost 200 bucks!!!Our measely WaterBusters will never win!!!!!

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 7[/SIZE]

The Showdown

The boy quickly opened up a hatch on the gun and threw WATERBOMBS at January and Marvin.

"I guess it's just you and me!"said Jenny.

"Yep."said Martin.

The boy quickly threw a few more waterbombs at Jen and Martin.They quickly dodged it and shot at the kid.He used the water shield.

"I have an idea!"said Marvin."Let's split up!He can only point that shield in one direction,right?!"

Jenny got in front of the boy and shot him and shot.He blocked it.But when Martin shot at him he pulled out a BOUNCYBACKSHOOTER and hit the blast back at Martin.

"NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!"shouted Jenny.

That's all for now.Bye-bye!

Latest posts

Back