The new TamaTown part 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 8[/SIZE]

Jenny Explodes!

Jenny was ANGRY!She was so angry that her hair began to raise,and she started glowing yellow and then back to normal.She began to change her hair turned yellow she began glow and her hair was totally redesigned!She had become a SUPER SAIYAN!!!The glowing finally died down.

"Are we battling or are you putting on a magic show?!"he shouted angrily as he shot water at Jenny.She took her hand and whacked the water right back at him.He blocked it with the shield but-CRACK!The shield began to crack and that is when the boy realised that Jenny wasn't putting on a magic show.

"What are you???"

"I'm the one that's gonna kick your butt!"shouted Jenny as she lunged for the boy.

"SUPER KAMIKAZE FIST!"she shouted as she put her fist out in front of her and she began to glow again!She came closer and closer until-CRASH!!!The shield broke in to a million pieces as well as the BOUNCYBACKSHOOTER.The boy had met his match.Jenny's hair returned to normal and she fell backwards on the grass she sat up and everyone else began to awake.The boy ran home sobbing.

"Wow!"said Jenny."You guys defeated him?"

Everyone looked at Jenny but nobody said anything.

"What?"she said.

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 9[/SIZE]

Training Camp:Day 1

(with invisible writing!Either quote this post or scroll over words to read!)

Jenny was intrigued when she was told that they didn't defeat the boy.

"Maybe it was a dream!"said January.

"That we ALL had?"said Marvin.

"Good point."said Jan.

They realised it must have been Jenny that defeated the kid.Marvin was a technological GENIUS!He built a machine to measur power levels.It was a eyepiece called a scouter.It said Jenny's highest able power level was 150,000.00.that was more than human power!He checked which species she was.It said 'saiyan'.

"Well I don't know what a saiyan is,"Marvin began."but apparently whenever this power of her's is unleashed she can't remember it nor control it.But I built a machine about 5 years ago that can unleash the power automaticly and I know somebody who said something about a saiyan once.He may be the only one that can train Jenny to control her powers.Let's test out the machine first then we'll set out to find the legendary martial arts teacher:KING KAI!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

Latest posts

Back