The New TamaTown.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
These are the people who played roles in this play.(These people are all from different sites except EIGHTTER)

Jenny:astromaster

Martin:EIGHTTER

Marvin:Matrix_101

January:T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 1:School is over[/SIZE]

One day at school Jen(or Jenny) Marie(age 14) was so bored she fell asleep.She then fell out of her chair.Everyone stared at her.

"Is their something wrong Ms.Marie?"asked her teacher,Ms.Follie.

Jen heard that and quickly got up and answered "NO!I'm fine.I'm fine."

She let out a sigh.When she got home she was bored to death.She sighed again.

"I just wish there was some way to get rid of school and parents and all the other people that tell you what to do."she said."I wish there was some way that we could build some kind of kid paradise."

Meanwhile,the rest of the gang were having their own adventures.Martin(age 11) and Marvin(age 12) were about to be grounded for breaking the window from throwing their baseball at it.January's(age 16) parents were about to take away her car.The next day they all met at the Bus Stop down the road from Jenny's house.The bus came and then...

[SIZE=30pt]ZAP![/SIZE]

A big energy beam came down from sky and hit the bus.The four who survived(Jenny and her friends) thought it was lightning.But then they looked up.Four strange creatures poped out.

"COOL!"said Marvin."Fruit Tamagotchi!Lets take a bite!"

Everybody stared at Marvin annoyedly.

"Never mind."

"What kind of tamagotchi are you?"asked Martin.

One of them said "That's not for you to know!!!"

He quickly pulled out a lazer gun and and shot Martin.He jumped and just missed it and then ran away.Everyone followed him.

[SIZE=18pt]Stay tuned for chapter 2![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back