The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to let you all know that most of the content they mention included with the CD appears to be included in their downloads section on tamagotchi.com
I havnt looked at the desktop tama (I'm running Linux, atm) but it may already have the voice recognition built in.

So in other words, if you're buying the tama for the content on the CD, find another reason to buy it :rolleyes:
Whoa whoa whoa, that means you must have found a V4.5 PC pack! Where did you find it?

Nonono, I said "appears" :D

I meant that all those things they're including on the CD is probably already available on their website.

thats cool

btw who knows how to change the font? i cant!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in america and when i went to the bandi site it says it will come ou tin july!!! :) and people tle me that it was comeing out this month!!! now i am bumed cause targer and toys r us don't know when they are getting them :)

I just saw that there was a new secret code!

The code is:

BBCACCCA ,I found it on the V4.5 instuction sheet!

Has anyone seen that code?

I just saw that there was a new secret code!The code is:

BBCACCCA ,I found it on the V4.5 instuction sheet!

Has anyone seen that code?
i tried it out on my v4!! (that password works on all tamas except v1) it gives you a pen that costs 15000 points! ^_^ ;) :( B) :) B) :p :huh: :eek: :D :) :D OH! its not a new secret code!

I looked in Toys R Us yesterday,and no V4.5 Tamagotchi on the shelves! :rolleyes: Just the V4 tamagotchi! And I got Tamagotchi:party On! yesterday at Toys R Us, and on the back of the instruction book, It had a V4.5 ad that showed prototype V4.5 Tamagotchi with V4 designs!

They were:

Sunrise (Yellow with red stripes)

Orange with circles

Sunflower

And it did not show UraMametchi! Instead it showed the regular Mametchi!

I'm so excited for the V4.5!

tama_freak14: A Uratama is a tamagotchi with different characters. For example,UraMametchi has a tail, UraMemetchi has wings,UraVioletchi has wings and UraKuchipatchi has a horn.

I'd just like to let you all know that most of the content they mention included with the CD appears to be included in their downloads section on tamagotchi.com
I havnt looked at the desktop tama (I'm running Linux, atm) but it may already have the voice recognition built in.

So in other words, if you're buying the tama for the content on the CD, find another reason to buy it :huh:
nope. wrong. it dont have have anything to do with voice. the one you download of tamagotchi.com has no voice

so i would buy the cd that comes with the v4.5

Obviously! It was a ura tama all along and everyone got EXITED? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back