The Newest Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meag238

Reaction score
Is anyone disappointed that on Bandai.com said that the newest Tamagotchi thing is...well, it's coming out on Nintendo and cell phones. I hope this isn't like, the next release and we will have to wait another half year to get something new! What about all of us less than teens who don't have cell phones, or invested a lot of our money into a different console than Nintendo??? I, for a fact, am very disappointed. What about you guys? If you don't believe me check it out at Bandai.com in the news section.

Not really. :chohimetchi: I don't see a problem with it. I don't thionk it meant that was going to be the only release. :huh:

Why do we need a new tamagotchi every 6 months??? It's hardly worthy buying a new one if it's just going to be outdated in 6 months anyway! Besides, I would much rather them take their time and up the quality a bit. V2 is a bit too much of a rush job for my liking.

I agree. :huh: Actually, I'd really enjoy a tamagotchi video game. Maybe i should be for a portable game system, like the DS. *continues making plans*

There are Tamagotchi video games. For Play Station, N64, Game Boy Color and DS. The DS one was just released in Japan. Hopefully there will be an English version released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back