The next revoulution in debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At ill give u poop: If you are saying that you can get rid of hyper mode by erasing the pencil marks in any tama, then you'd be right.

Well I have debugged my V4 today with AWFUL results! I got to pick my Charter yes , but it was getting a mail letter every few seconds and was sick and had many problems , I suggest , you think twice before you debug your V3 , I also debugged my V3 today with vary good results.

Also if you only have one V4 I would suggest you don't try to debug it because if you only have one that all you have to play with if your broke it.

Mattigotchi

So yesterday I fooled around with my brand new tama, and Bandai has gotten pretty smart when it comes to keeping kids from debugging... but not smart enough! HA! xD
There is good photo of a tama's insides here. But the reason I don't want you to follow these directions is because there's a twist.

Lemme just say that debugging a V4 isn't really good, because you can't choose your own character, it's stuck in hyper mode, it grows up too fast, and most of all it's a poop factory. It's impossible to care for.

First, turn your tama over so you can see the side where the screw is. Take a screw driver and unscrew it. Pull the panel off.

Now you should see the battery. Pull it out (You won't have to loose the current tama, trust me on this.). Now you should see 4 screws. Unsrew them all (You might need a special screwdriver).

Now you should a computer board. In this computer board, you should see 3 circles with lines in them, and under them it says; Jp 1, Jp 2, and Debug. Rub ALL THREE with a pencil down the lines which splits each into semicircles. If you need to, refer to the picture shown above.

I don't suggest putting your tama all the way back together, because trust me, you really WON'T like debug mode. Now when you put the tama back how you want it (I just screwed in two screws) put the battery back in. You should hear the normal *Beep beep* and see a vibrating egg on the screen. Now press B. Either download or reset (Just download; You can't choose your own character anyway).

Nice work. You've now turned your tama into a poop factory. T_T Want it undone? Simply go back in with an eraser and erasethe marks you made with your pencil.

Hoorah. Nobody's going to want to debug their V4. xP
When I debugged I only rubbed on the debug circle , and I got to pick my own char , I wonder why you couldn't pick your's.. just when I did it again I scrolled threw the chars and picked this guy > :D < and I erased the pencil now I am just playing with him normally now , he's O yrs but he's still an adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I can not find the Jp1 nd Jp2 on my board

where is it has anyone got a picture to show me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back