The official Vmigo thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard when the stone is moving though. xD

I have a tip for the step-counter.

LEAVE IT ON ALL DAY. ;)

You will have like erm.... 1000 points!

I didn't get anything but the hand held bit with mine as I'm cool, so how would you put it in step-counter/walk-mode thing?

:]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a puggle yesterday and named it Ron! I am saving for a labrador to name it Harry. (You can tell I'm a Harry Potter fan.) But this morning, (I just got my vmigo yesterday) the batteries were dead! ^_^ So annoying! ^_^
Thats cool! I have a chihuahua named murphy. I got myne 2day

Haha the belt clip didn't come with mine. :(
Oh yea.. And my Vmigo keeps barking when its off... Creepy or normal? lol
I'm pretty sure the belt clip did come with yours. You probably didn't see it. They also come with little stickers :) The belt clip and the stickers are somewhere hidden in the seem slip of the card board in the box. :(

Haha the belt clip didn't come with mine. :lol:
Oh! Mine once did that! If you push any of the letter controls a message will come up and say " Good job! You responded to your dog quickly. You have been rewarded ______ pet points " :) Its cool. So next time your vmigo does that , press something! :p

Hello! I have a Vmigo Handheld and TV dock and his name is Buddy!

He is 4 days old! And he is a Golden Retriever.

Hello! Now your first post should look a little like this
"Hello! I have a Vmigo (Handheld or TV dock?) and (his/her) name is (name here)

he is (how many days) old! And (he/she) is a (Breed)"

Then you can just chit-chat :p

Ok heres mine:

Hii! I have a Vmigo TV dock and his name is Nicky.

He is 3 days old! And he is a German Shepard.

Anyways. I have a question!

It says he is 0 years old but he is really 3.. What should I do?
Hello! I have a Vmigo Handheld. I haven't started it up yet.

I shall be in the topic very often O__O"

I own a Vmigo!
Golden Retriever Pod

(Kimble the Golden Retriever)

(Jerry the German Shepard)

(Yarnball the Yorkie)

Chihuahua Pod

(Carl the Chihuahua)

(Blackie the Black Lab)

(I am saving up for a Puggle currently)

I also own a TV Dock.

For question:

It's normal. The thing is glitchy. A good idea is to check your calender's date. Usually the Vmigo grows up in two days. Is your Vmigo grown up? A very good idea is to check the calender. Is the date correct? If not, change your settings.

Oh and Vmigos don't connect for some reason. I have tried with my cousin's and my second pod and the connection doesn't work.

Any questions? Just ask me!
Mine ( my old one ) never did that O_O"

anyways , I'd LOVE to use that name " Yarn ball " , may I ?

Totally normal. It happens to me.
I don't mind it. Just run em' over to the vet and they'll be happy!

Vaccination is a pain in the butt.
Mine didn't do that either.

These are some interesting stories.

----

I find it hard to get points from walking because for every 10 steps you make you get 1 point >__>

Hi, I have a V-migo handheld, and her name is Hermione. She is 0 days old and is a chihuahua. I just got her today. It's kinda strange, all the pop-up thought bubbles and messages, but I'm getting used to it. My mom thinks it's weird that it sniffs and barks, but I think it's cute.
I think its cute to ^__^

Oh , congrats.

-----

I'm struggling .

My mom just got me a real puppy , because I was begging her.

Now I have my Vmigo and I don't need my real puppy @.@"

I got a puggle yesterday and named it Ron! I am saving for a labrador to name it Harry. (You can tell I'm a Harry Potter fan.) But this morning, (I just got my vmigo yesterday) the batteries were dead! :p So annoying! :angry:
The batteries probably ran out so fast because people in the store were using the " try me " mode so much xD

It's a virtual pet game. Look it up on Amazon.
Dr. Tama, what I mean is that it's weird, cool, and blah blah blah. I was saying "Oh my god".
Lol. Yea , they show you people's comments and ratings. I find it most helpful even when I'm buying from a source x

Yeah. Make sure you save and hit "Remove Pod Safely" under the question mark. Make sure it says that you can remove your pod when youi snap it out. Also, to make sure it saved, turn it up and you'll see the startup screen. That's a checker.
Can you save when you just have the pod ? Dx

Hello!

I got a 2 handleded Vmigos, and one TVdock station

My first one is a Chichivauva (spelling?) and he's called Fido. He is 5 month and 27 days.

The second one is called Bosse and he is 1 day old.

Both of them are vety happy right now! :)

//danieeel971

Flika: Yea, sure! Go ahead! :) I don't mind! :mametchi: And yea, you can save. It will save after different things, and it will ALWAYS save before the message of your battery dieing.

I have to replace my batteries. O_O

Maybe I'll make a big Vmigo guide in PDF format. :)

Hi, I'm iceclaw, and I have a golden retriever named Sunny too! (I didn't steal the name, I just like it, and I thought of it before seeing the other one) She will grow up today. I can't wait!

I love the bone sniffing game. It's like a puzzle! Also, if you're low on money, there is one easy solution: If you have a brush, then brush over and over again (on the pod) and you will get 20 PP each time you do it. It's how I got rich!

Hi, I'm iceclaw, and I have a golden retriever named Sunny too! (I didn't steal the name, I just like it, and I thought of it before seeing the other one) She will grow up today. I can't wait!I love the bone sniffing game. It's like a puzzle! Also, if you're low on money, there is one easy solution: If you have a brush, then brush over and over again (on the pod) and you will get 20 PP each time you do it. It's how I got rich!
I love that game too! And that's how I got rich too!

Hi,

I've just got my Vmigo and am having problems - hope someone can help ...

It basically works fine, but whenever I undock from the TV docking station, the screen goes blank and returns to demo mode - ie if I press any of the buttons then it gives a quick demo and then turns off again. If I press the "?" button then it prompts me to enter date, name and buy a puppy again, ie it appears to lose the previous saved game state. If however, I put the pod back in the docking station at that stage then the previously saved game state is still there.

Am I doing something wrong or is it broken?

Cheers, Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back