The Olympics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaT

Reaction score
In the bathroom, messing up my nail polish!
Hey guys, it's not that long until the Olympics come to an end. But what sports have you enjoyed watching? (doesn't have to be from the Beijing Olympics, seeing as not everyone's happy with this year's games.) Personally, I love watching ball sports that don't get aired much here in England- Volleyball, Basketball and Handball. Archery is pretty cool too. I love these events, maybe it's because everyone raves on about the athletics and the swimming and I like to be different ^^ I'm a black stripe belt in TaeKwonDo, but I'm not a fan of the Olympic TKD, it's so different to what I do! I wish they could get more shots in, maybe that's from an ITF member (such as myself) point of view... Could someone, if they have the time to, explain WTF taekwondo to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
i LOVE basketball except I never watch it cause it's too early in the morning.

kobe is so great =]

I also love swimming and tennis (NADAL!!!). Michael Phelps is so amazing!!! And cute! Hahah

Yeah... I liked watching most of the sports, but I don't know the rules for tennis or badminton! I like playing them with mates, but we don't really play for points - we just have a laugh playing. I liked watching the gymnastics too, but I thought the horse watsit was boring cos all the gymnasts did the same routine.

The Olympics were good as well, cos when there was nothing else on the telly, I could tune into BBC 1 or BBC 2 and watch the sports to fill the time!!

I think the Olympics are a good idea and I don't want them to stop for another 4 years :( :angry: !!

Giraffagotchi :D

I watched basically tennis and swimming, but I went on vacation and they didn't show the olympics there so I missed all the tennis. :[

I did catch some swimming though. Congrats to Phelps. 7 gold medals this year. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I pretty much watched all the events.

I was addicted @_@

My favorite was probably the Rhythmic Gymnastics.

They are so dang flexible 0.0

Latest posts

Back