The Orphanage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Cat

Reaction score
Once there was an orpanage, Tama-Orphanage. This orphanage was a nice, quaint little place that each orphan loved, but one Tama didn't. It was a :p named Lizzy. Lizzy wanted to leave Tama-Orphanage, but she also wanted to stay. Her orphan friend, a ;) named Fifi, told Lizzy, "You remember the Kuchipatchi that used to be here, Frank? I heard he got adopted and the people that adopted him hurt him!" Lizzy panicked when she heard this so she...

~keep the story going~

She teamed up with Fifi to find him.

they walked and walked until they heard sceams!!!!!!!!!111 they saw a bloody kutchipatchi run out of an apartment building. 5 fat tamas rushed out after him. 1 tripped him, and the other 4 grabbed his legs. "were gonna pull ur limbs of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111" the girls grabbed him and rushed him 2 the orphanage.

"you...you saved my life! m'names frank." said the hurt kutchipatchi.

after that frank went over to judge the two tamas... he was judging to see which one he would prefer to be his one true love.. "well... nice flowers..... but lizzy looks nicer...." said frank. "I will run you through tests."

he ran over to a nice plain patch with two trees. with a cat in each one screaming for help. "do what you want to do" said frank with a grin. fifi ran over and waited for the orange cat to drop in her arms while lizzy quickly ran up the tree.. getting sweatier every time she moves.

after that frank went over to judge the two tamas... he was judging to see which one he would prefer to be his one true love.. "well... nice flowers..... but lizzy looks nicer...." said frank. "I will run you through tests."he ran over to a nice plain patch with two trees. with a cat in each one screaming for help. "do what you want to do" said frank with a grin. fifi ran over and waited for the orange cat to drop in her arms while lizzy quickly ran up the tree.. getting sweatier every time she moves.
suddenly, they heard yelling. lizzy, holding onto the trunk, saw the fat tamas running to them. "listen cats, u have to get down or thosse fatties over there will eat U! theyjumped 2 da ground, and ran inside. they could hear the fatties banging on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back