THE OTHER ONE HAPPENED LAST YEAR BUT THIS ONE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi!1

Reaction score
The other problom happened last year and I could just not find out how to join tama talk. But this one happened today. It was with my favoritr tama-THE VERSION 5. Heres the story- I was peacefully connecting two v3s, when I heard a loud bang. The v3s suddenly stopped the game and I checked on both of them. Nothing was wrong with any of the toys exept-MY V5. The first thing on the screen of my tama was wierd.

Edit: Mom says its normel.

Events in my v5:

-came back from travel show

-tama was fast asleep

- checked time on tama

-checked time on real clock

-checked every clocks time

-my tama v5 was the only different

-remembered setting time properly

-wondered why a tama would sleep in a travel show

-fixed time

-went to tama screen

-screen said wait

-then it made me fix the time again

-got mad

-my tama reset

-I tried to download

-did not work

-had to fix the time and birthday and stuff again

-evolved into a toadler too late

-mimitchi appeared on screen

-egg hit her off

-eggs hatched too late

-hatched as toodlers

-told mom to get me a replacement tama

-mom said tommorow and went back to sleep

-(mom has a bad memory)

And now I got banned from souviniour travel show items and rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Probably a glitch or there is something permenatly wrong with your v5.

Hope your next one is better! Good luck! :eek: :D :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :wub:

That's weird. It may be a problem with your V5, or a glitch.

I'm really not sure though, but good luck finding out what happened!

~Tama7.2

Wah. My mom says she changed her mind and she will only get me another one if this one explodes.

It took five hours to evolve into toodlers. And it re-re-set. And its kind of wierd to have mimitchi in your v5. Right?

*Edit: Please stay on topic -TWP*

madi!, there is no reason to triple post. There's a neat little feature called the Edit button. Use that instead of triple posting. ;) Also, make sure your replies are on-topic.

I do agree that it might be a glitch... wait, you heard a BANG? Can you explain more? Maybe something banged against your V5, damaging it. But I've never read anything that peculiar... perhaps you might need to open the back of the Tama and see if any damage was taken to it. Or replace the battery. If the conditions persist, then ask your mom some more to get a new one, or use your own money and buy one.

hmmm well could be a glitch or u could changr the battery if buy one :eek: :(

I wish I could help but... Mimitchi on V5? Didn't know that was possible. Are you sure it's not a Chantotchi or whaterver It's called. :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back