The Parent Wont Leave The Baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

james128

Reaction score
I finally got my mametchi to have E.X.S (unscramble that) with another tama and they had a baby. But the dad wont leave the baby. They said (talking about manual for game) said that parent would leave in 24 hours. I tried making them go to sleep and wake up and see if he goes, but he's still there, now its far past 24 hours. I'm like...leave already!

Whats with that? When is he gonna leave so I can start my new tama?

ok. heres the thing... it will take about two days for your tamagotchi to leave. it takes time... So it takes 24hrs yes but... if you had the baby at three (lets just say three o'clock) then it will take 24 hrs and your tama will still be there.... why? well becuze the tama will only go away at night!

Aly

Ah, see the manual didn't say that. Thanks...cause the manual just said that the parents, after 24 hours, would just disappear.

Thanks....good day.

Nathan T.

I rarely pause so the answer in this case is no I didn't pause. Thanks for all the help guys, appreciate it. I was sorta getting impatient because I was trying to start my next generation and see if I can get a different tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back