the peaople in japan are charging so much money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koro Mametchi Rocks

Reaction score
ok so i got my tamagotchi color a few weeks ago an i looked on the packeg and it said (total amount jp) stands for japan (10 dollars!!!) :mellow: :D and i payed over 90 dollars. im not saying you shold not buy it but if your someone that dosent have alot of money this item is definatly not for you.(and plus the tmg +color is rilly fun. :angry:

Well, it was a huge leap for the tamgotchi. I mean, they went from being really blocky and black and white to color and not so blocky. I don't care how much it costs. What I want is for it to come out in the UK?US so everyone can read it. But I am going to learn japanese.

I really really want one but the price is so high! Maybe they will be at Wal-Mart one day for $15 like the others. Also, I hope they sell good in Japan; so they can come over to the us/uk. I love the way they look! My favorite is the green-white & pink-cream. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my Tamagotchi Color yesterday. I ordered it off ebay and I only paid $55.00 plus FREE shipping. I didn't think that price was too bad compared to the others who wanted in the upper $60's and $70's. The person I ordered off of is called japoony. He actually wants $67.80 but he has a best offer. He took $55.00 (that was the lowest I could get him to go). The other part I liked about him was I paid for it last Wednesday and it was here by Monday. Quick shipping time for free shipping.

Are you sure it didn't say anything about yen?(japanese currency)

Maybe you got mixed up by mistake?

It isn't too expensive to me. It has color. It has more features and stuff, of course it has to be more expensive! And the company needs profit too, unfortunately xD Without profit they wouldn't have enough money to make Tamagotchis at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back