The person reading this will click here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lyk,Omg,I,ttly,luv,txt,tlk.

The Person Below me. Is Gonna Die From Too much Nail Polish. (o_O...that was er, Random)

I am not a girl lol

the person below me tooted\farted 50 times

ME *hey does anyone smell something around here? its starting to get hot.....*

*everyone in near vincinity* "OMG WHAT IS THAT SEMLL!!??!!??!!??

*they all point at me* "what? why are you all looking at me like that??

the person below me is a serial killer, and will do ANYTHING to get his/her hands on

marshmellows!!!! muahahahaha *cough* *cough* muahhahahahahahaha!!!!

AAAAH! Why did they have to make someting so good so deadly!

The person below me will take me to see Dr.House before I die from the cake so I can know what's wrong with me xD

*calls*Mr.Dr.House person. Yeah, I'd like to make an appointment. Name? Well, not for me. For your fan. She's gonna die from poison cake.Okay. *Hangs up* Erm...*picks up wildcat_gal_101 and takes her to Mr.Dr.House person guy*

The person below me loves cheese. xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i like cheese HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......fart monkey :D

the persion below me is a "secret agent giraff alien" :D

he thats somethin i already knew

the person below me ate a muffin that will explode in your sleep 0.o

*poops it out* HAHA ITS OUT! muahahahahah. *looks at poop* FART KNOCKER!!!!!!!!!! *kicks the poop away*

the person below me REALLY needs to fart, but can't. XDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon!C'mon!*explodes* eh...I exploded. -.-'

The person below me is totally obsessed with 'Shoes.' (The vid)

Shoes Shoes Shoes OMG shoes lets get some shoes lets get some shoes lets get some shoes lets get some shoes these shoes rule these shoes suck these shoes rule these shoes suck! I think you have too many shoes shut up i think you have too many shoes shut up I think you have too many shoes SHUT UP! Stupid boy stupid boy lets get some shoes lets party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me can't stop talking about Zac Efron

Omg! Zac Efron is sooo cute. His eyes are gorgeous.oO(Zac...Zac...Zac...Zac)

The person below me is in love with Cody Linley. (Jake/Leslie Ryan from Hannah Montana)

OMG!! Zac Efron! I can't stop talking about what a nerd he is!!! How ugly and geeky he is!!! How he can't sing!!!! Zac Efron SUCKS!!!

The person below me thinks I'm gorgeous.

*says sarcasticaly* You're SOOO gorgous!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE CODY LINLEY SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL (in the guy way) AND OH SO NICE!!!!!!!!!

The person below me can't stop happy dancing!

Well I kinda am!

The person below me REALLY needs to use the bathroom!! BUT THERE ISN'T ONE ANYWHERE!!!!! OH NO! WHAT WILL YOU DO?! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back