The Photo ID in the Office

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
I got mine! It had a Mametchi on the picture. It will probably be a different picture everytime, but I'll never know.

I never got one because when I had a job I don't think they had it yet and then soon after I married and got the baby and raised the next gen it came out. I was just like :D :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: . Now my tam is a teen so I should get it soon.

Wow they actually have something NEW up on Tamatown?wow... looks like i`ll havta fire up my V4 and go on for once...

well...

you have to get a job

go into the office

the photo id is near memetchi

i just got it!

the photo id always has the mametchi on it.

I have the I.D., but I don't yet have a job! I got the letter, but when I got the 'away' screen and hit B once, I didn't hit it again, so my Tama stood there for a bit and then came back to the normal screen.

...unless I have a job and don't realise it...but I got no ratings or anything, and my Tama won't work.

Hmmm...

I have the I.D., but I don't yet have a job! I got the letter, but when I got the 'away' screen and hit B once, I didn't hit it again, so my Tama stood there for a bit and then came back to the normal screen.
...unless I have a job and don't realise it...but I got no ratings or anything, and my Tama won't work.

Hmmm...
It's probably a glitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back