The Poor Bebitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac, startled by his sudden bad grammar and lack of punctuation, disconnected from Meg. "I have a sister?" he asked himself. "And I don't even know my dad... heck, I barely know my mom as it is..." Mac looked up at his owner, and beeped. "Ah, it appears you are hungry." his owner said, and fed him some cereal-stuff. The rest of the night, he couldn't stop thinking about Meg, and his sudden knowlege of things. But as the sun rose up in the sky....

Then Phil came up and jumped on his back. And Phil kissed Mac & they got married and lived happily ever after in Gaytown! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Phil came up and jumped on his back. And Phil kissed Mac & they got married and lived happily ever after in Gaytown! 

Not sure thats appropriate.... :lol:

But then when he pooted a nucler bomb killed his wife and he pooted on her dead body and kissed another connection and his owner then set him on fire when his dad cooked on the grill he later returned in a shell and his new owner kristina kissed her dog and him night and his babitchi was killed by his new owner she was mean and killed him and BLEW UP HER CITY WITH A NUCLER BOMB THE END and whoever reads shoclac melas peckla well be strangled by the babeitchis spirit when the go to sleep

Then one day Mac went to Meg and she kissed him. He blushed. They had a two babytchi's a girl and a boy. There names were....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac was really delighted to have children. Then his mum connected with him and slapped him. "You little toad! I bring you up-" she began.

"No you didn't" said Mac

"-and you don't invite me to your wedding-"

"Yes I did"

"-plus you never sned any postcards!"

"Yes I do"

Mac's mum thought about it, she had been getting alot of pictures taped to peices of card with writing on recently... and there was something covered in pictures of balloons and wedding cakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back