the poor furawatchi :cry:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dramaqueen

Reaction score
Once a pon a time there was a furawatchi and he was a orphan his mom and dad died in a car crash. he was a slave and did not know what fun was he never got a chance to do anything.... Add more

One day he saw his masters dauter playing and giggleing he asked her what she was doing.She said having fun the furawatchi (sam) looked at her in confustion.Whats fun said Sam please tell me i must know??????????????? :lol: p.s. the girls name is susan

Last edited by a moderator:
One day he saw his masters dauter playing and giggleing he asked her what she was doing.She said having fun the furawatchi (sam) looked at her in confustion.Whats fun said Sam please tell me i must know??????????????? :ph34r: p.s. the girls name is susan
the child(linda) look at the :lol: and laughed then said"u must be kiddin" but...

Sam decided that he did not need to play with Susan/Linda. (O_O) So Sam ran away from his master and moved to...

and he lived the bomb was fake and he moved to jax florida were i really live he went to the beach and pooted in the water and pouluted it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back