The popular gang

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Dazzlitchi

Reaction score
Once, there was a Dazzilitchi. She was very popular. And one she have to move to Tamagotchi Town. Her parents sent her and her brother, Dreamitchi to school. One day, she start her first day at school. She was so shy, and she does not realize that every boy admired and loved her, while the girls are very mad to her. She found her seat, and she seats with Lovelitchi. Lovelitchi was popular too. She appears to be a really famous celebrity. Its just, Dazzilitchi was a number 1 singer and actor from Tamagotchi Planet, so everyone knows her. Then Lovelitchi and Dazzilitchi became good friends. They called their gang "The popular gang". Every girl in the school was jealous of them. Every girl in the school was trying to join, but they never pass the test to join the gang.

Somehow, her brother, Dreamitchi was in other class. He sits with Tensaitchi. Tensaitchi was the smartest of all the people in school. But Dreamitchi is same with her sister, the number one singer and actor of Tamagotchi Planet. They also became good friends, and called their gang "The popular gang" too. Boys in the school was jealous of them. Every boy in the school want to join, but they also cant pass the test.

The test was even harder than the end of year exams! After 1 term/semester at Tamagotchi school, Dazzilitchi realized that the others thought she was a bully! She was shocked, Lovelitchi was NOT seen as a bully, but was admired and everyone liked her! How could this be?!!!!! she thought sadly. It was the same thing with Dreamitchi. one day she was so tired of it, she went to school and didn't talk to anyone. She was planning to fall into the background and be normal, it didn't work, Lovelitchi kept bumping into her and saying HI! very loudly, Dazzilitchi was getting desperate, one day she came across a poster that said:

DO YOU WANT A WISH

COME TO:

21 King Hill

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!

HERE IS THE GOTCHI KINGS

OPEN 1:00AM to 6:00AM

SIGNATURE:

Gotchi King Approval

That night Dazzilitchi crept out of bed and wondered out into the night...

She want outside of the house, and surprisely saw that Dreamitchi is sitting in the tree, waiting for her

"Where are you going?" said Dazzilitchi

"The same as you are gong" said Dreamitchi

"You read that poster too?" said Dazzilitchi

Dreamitchi nodded. They soon got to 21 King Hill. They are very surprised. The house is a castle! Soon, they got in. They met the Gotchi King, and the king let them into a room. A shadowy figure come in the room. It was the Gotchi King's twin!

"What do you two want to wish?" ask Gotchi King's twin

"WE WISH THAT PEOPLE DOES NOT THINK WE ARE A BULLY!!!" they both shouted

"Okay, I will grant your wish" said the twin "But in one condition, you have to keep this thing" the twin continued, giving them a small box. "Open it" said the twin. It was a magical music box! "Do not broke this thing, do not let your friends touch it, or not you will be sent into another planet".

Dazzilitchi and Dreamitchi quickly agreed. Of course, they will keep it into the secured box.

In the morning, when Dazzilitchi wake up, everything went to normal. Lovelitchi is also not her friend anymore. She was friends with everyone now, and everyone liked her. She was enjoying this life, until...

She got the music box out of he bag and showed her friends. She let them touch it and open it, then a Furawatchi who she had made friends with was allowed to wind it up. She did, suddenly a huge purple tornado came out of the box. The Gotchi Kings spirit was in it. "HOW DARE YOU! I WILL UNDO EVERYTHING! AND SEND YOU, YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR FRIEND ONTO PLANET FORBIDDEN!" Suddenly she, Furawatchi, and Dreamitchi were sucked into the tornado, but it had no affect on the other tamagotchis in the room. Furawatchi screamed and grabbed onto Dreamitchi. They were falling down something, and darkness was everywhere, they could only see each other. Soon, BONK. They landed on a red surface, for miles they could only see red sand....

"Sister! Why do you open the music box!" Dreamitchi shouted

"I dont know... Its like someone just make me touch it..." said Dazzilitchi with a soft voice

"Oh yeah!" said Furawatchi. " I saw a shadowy figure behind you" said Furawatchi

"Okay then..." said Dazzilitchi "Now that is not important, because now he's gone" said Dazzilitchi

"Do you think what we are standing now is important???" said Dreamitchi

"Dreamitchi's right. We have to go find a place where we can live" said Furawatchi

Soon they walk and walk, what they see is only red sand. Suddenly, a gust of wind came.

"Hey Furawatchi, do you have any snacks???" said Dazzilitchi

"I have only 3 chunky bars in my pocket. But the two flowers in my head can make honey" said Furawatchi

"Cool" said Dazzilitchi

"Um... girls this is not the time for you to chat" said Dreamitchi with a worried face.

"Why not?" both Furawatchi and Dazzilitchi said

"Uh... Look what is behind you..." Dreamitchi said, worried

"SANDSTORM!!!!" the three said, running. They have found a cave where they can live. Suddenly, the sandstorm stops. A BIG shadowy figure appeared. Furawatchi was so scared, she does not realized that she is hugging Dreamitchi. Dreamitchi blushes. Suddenly there was light. Dazzilitchi has make a fireplace. Furawatchi looks at Dreamitchi, then quickly go to Dazzilitchi, having a red face. But , they look again, and the shadowy figure was gone. Weird, dazzilitchi thought

"There is only red sand in this place! I am sure we will die," said Furawatchi. "I really miss my boyfriend mametchi." Dreamitchi went quiet...

"You have a boyfriend?" asked Dazzilitchi

"Yeah, how about you?" answered Furawatchi

"My boyfriend is Kuromametchi" dazzilitchi said

"Cool" said Furawatchi

Dreamitchi just stand there, looking at the red sand. He likes Furawatchi, and now he realized that Furawatchi has a boyfriend.

"Hey Dazzilitchi" said Furawatchi "Do you miss Kuromametchi?" said Furawatchi

"Of Course" Dazzilitchi said winking

Soon its night. They cuddled under the leaves. Dazzilitchi remembered about the popular gang. She soon forget it and sleep

The next morning Dreamitchi said to Furawatchi, "I like you." Furawatchi said: "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!!!!!!!!! NOTHING WILL REPLACE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Furawatchi ran outside and ran away. She ran for miles.

Back at the cave Dazzilitchi realized Furawatchi was gone. "Wheres Furawatchi?" she said. She realized what had happened, "OH MY GOD DREAMITCHI! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO GET TWO? YOU IDIOTIC STUPID TWO TIMER...." She stopped, "I have got to find Furawatchi, goodbye Dreamitchi." As soon as she got out of the house a giant rock hit her on the head making her unconscious and a shadow figure took her and took her for hours until they reached another cave, they went inside. Dazzilitchi woke up, "Who are you?" she recognized the shadow, the shadow figure was Furawatchi... she realized why, every time the shadow figure appeared Furawatchi would disappear. "YOU ARE THE SHADOW FIGURE?" screamed Dazzilitchi....

Last edited by a moderator:
'Y should I telll you!'the shadow said.

'You are arent you?''Yes'he replied.

"Dazzilitchi, its me Kuromametchi" said the shadowy figure

"What!? How do you get here?" screamed Dazzilitchi

"Well, when you were dissapearing, the tornado also dissapearing. Then I jumped in"

"But furawatchi..." said Dazzilitchi. "by the way, im not Kuromametchi, I am Furawatchi, I was your boyfriend! He wasn't even real!" screamed the shadow figure. "YOU ARE CRUEL!" screamed Dazzilitchi, She punched the shadow figure and her fist went through it. Dreamitchi appeared. "I was in love with you?" he screamed. "Yes, you are stupid you know," said Dazzilitchi. "Why are you picking on me?" said Dreamitchi. "Well excuse meeee" "oh there you go being all girl power" "shut up!" "... OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" "wait... what?" said Dazzilitchi. "my work here is done," said the shadow figure. "WAIT!" screamed Dazzilitchi. "Look Dreamitchi, this is what he... or she wants us to do! We have to escape!" Dreamitchi suddenly had a dark thought. "What if... the gotchi king is the shadow figure?"

"How would the gotchi king be the shadow figure?!" said Dazzilitchi. Dreamitchi realized he wasn't making any sense. The shadow figure was gone. BANG. Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi were back home.

Good to see this story is still up!

Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi were home! They hugged each other. They went to school and everything was back to normal. EVERYTHING. It was back to her first day of school. She was NOT going to join the popular gang again, she did NOT want that to happen again. She saw Furawatchi, she went up to her. She smacked her in the face. Suddenly a shadow figure floated out of Furawatchi and into the air. "I'M FREE!" she said. Furawatchi and Dazzilitchi became friends. As they walked home they saw Dreamitchi. "Who is he looking at?" said Furawatchi.

Makiko approached Dreamitchi and they started to flirt. Furawatchi said, " BYE! I gotta get back to Flowertchi Meadows!" said Furawatchi, she got on the train and zoomed off. Dreamitchi ran up to Dazzilitchi. "That was weird... but everything was back to normal!" said Dreamitchi. Dazzilitchi paused. "I don't understand why we're back home though," she said. "I mean, it was like BANG and then we were back. I think... I actually KNOW he will come back. This isn't the last of him is it?" she asked. Dreamitchi nodded. "I kinda like the adventure." Dazzilitchi laughed. "Lets just go home." They raced back. "WAIT!" said Dreamitchi. "I didn't say lets just go home, did you?" he asked. Dazzilitchi nodded.

Good to see this story is still up!

Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi were home! They hugged each other. They went to school and everything was back to normal. EVERYTHING. It was back to her first day of school. She was NOT going to join the popular gang again, she did NOT want that to happen again. She saw Furawatchi, she went up to her. She smacked her in the face. Suddenly a shadow figure floated out of Furawatchi and into the air. "I'M FREE!" she said. Furawatchi and Dazzilitchi became friends. As they walked home they saw Dreamitchi. "Who is he looking at?" said Furawatchi.

Makiko approached Dreamitchi and they started to flirt. Furawatchi said, " BYE! I gotta get back to Flowertchi Meadows!" said Furawatchi, she got on the train and zoomed off. Dreamitchi ran up to Dazzilitchi. "That was weird... but everything was back to normal!" said Dreamitchi. Dazzilitchi paused. "I don't understand why we're back home though," she said. "I mean, it was like BANG and then we were back. I think... I actually KNOW he will come back. This isn't the last of him is it?" she asked. Dreamitchi nodded. "I kinda like the adventure." Dazzilitchi laughed. "Lets just go home." They raced back. "WAIT!" said Dreamitchi. "I didn't say lets just go home, did you?" he asked. Dazzilitchi replied, " Nope. That's weird..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back