the power of 8......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a wish. I wrote it on a piece of paper and the back of my hand....That means your Palm right?

You DO NOT have to e-mail people about it! It is just recommended.
Trainwreck: You have to either bookmark it or favorite it. Even if you are using internet explorer, you can bookmark it instead of favoriteing it. I think it doesn't work unless you do either.......
I still don't want to do it, chain letter or not. Once somebody on TT proves it works, I will.

My friend told me that after the 8 days are up, you mentally put your wish into the piece of paper with the 8 on it, then you throw it out, give up on the wish, forget about it, and when you least expet it it will come true. That's what happened to her.

EDIT: *Enter curse word here* TYPO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a strong feeling it could happen.

I am so positive, I think I'm crazy o_O

lol

Oh noes... the cleaners vacuumed my paper up today x.x :]

I only had like 4 days left. Oh well, I shall make a new wish!

I love how it says, there's only 6310 wishes left, and has done for the past hour or so.

But I still did it...

You DO NOT have to e-mail people about it! It is just recommended.
Trainwreck: You have to either bookmark it or favorite it. Even if you are using internet explorer, you can bookmark it instead of favoriteing it. I think it doesn't work unless you do either.......
Isn't bookmarking and favouriting the same thing? o.o;

I forgot to visit the site the past 3 days.

Whoops. x3

Edit: It's weird that was my 5,088 post o.o

^^ Thats good!!

Whenever you see the number 8 or 11:11 or shooting stars, it means your wish is coming true.

EDIT: This is my 812 post on this account. I just noticed. 8D

Pretty cool! I'm trying it.. even though i dont think its true

wow thats so cool :huh: Im trying it -fingers crossed-

The imageee!

[SIZE=7pt]I love number 8,it's the best,i love the site,i just wrote number 8 in a sticky note pad,and it's always near me[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back