The PowerPuff Girls...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Sugar, Spice, and everything nice, these were the ingrediants choosen to create the perfect little tama. But professer mamechi accidently added a dose of cheimal X. But the PowerPuff Girls were born! With thier ultra super powers Blossom :huh: , Bubbles, :angry: , And Buttercup :angry: , have dedicated thier lives to fighting crime, and the forces of evil!!

The city of Townsville... is under attack by Mojo Jojo :eek: ! " I will conqer the world." "The human race will bow down to me!" Said Mojo. "Not so fast, Mojo Jojo!" said the PowerPuff girls!" " Powerpuff Girls!?" said Mojo?

Continue this on!

So Mojojojo, :) , Unleashed his secret wepon.

"hahaha! now, I, Mo-jojojo, wil destroy the powerpuff girls :mellow: :) :furawatchi: , once and for all!!!!!!"

Sugar, Spice, and everything nice, these were the ingrediants choosen to create the perfect little tama. But professer mamechi accidently added a dose of cheimal X. But the PowerPuff Girls were born! With thier ultra super powers Blossom :mimitchi: , Bubbles, :mametchi: , And Buttercup :marumimitchi: , have dedicated thier lives to fighting crime, and the forces of evil!!
The city of Townsville... is under attack by Mojo Jojo :mellow: ! " I will conqer the world." "The human race will bow down to me!" Said Mojo. "Not so fast, Mojo Jojo!" said the PowerPuff girls!" " Powerpuff Girls!?" said Mojo?

Continue this on!
Do you honestly watch the power puff girls?I thinck that their a bit young for me.

:huh: :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back