The Prom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Cat

Reaction score
There was once a very pretty :ichigotchi: named Skie. Her best friend was a :mimitchi: named Kiki. Skie's boyfriend, a :lol: named Kyle, was handsome and great and every girl in the whole school wanted to date him. When the prom was coming up Skie went to Kyle's house to ask him to the prom. When she opened the door she was angry and shocked. Kyle was making out with Kiki! Kyle said, "Its not what you think!" Skie ran away and knew that she'd have to find another date to the prom, but who? The next day at school...

She spotted a handsome :mametchi: .The love made her evole into a :eek: .She asked the :mametchi: (Sam) to the dance."Sure!"He said.At the dance...

at the dance skie saw kiki and kyle dancing. she felt jealous so...

Skie screamed "KIki!!YOU'RE MY FRIEND!!WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!??"Skie screamed "So what?I never wanted to befriend you after all!!"Kiki said without even looking at her at that time,Skie's eyes turned blank adn then she her eyes started to water "Then..why..why-"Skie said trying to hold back her tears when Kiki interupted "I just wanted you're Kyle,so what are you going to do?"Kiki said then Skie ran away

Skie ran straight home, crying, and forgetting completley about Sam. He was nothing compared to the cute ;) !

A new Kuromametchi was at school. Skie didn't care a bit about him, even when he asked her out on a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back