The Quest of the Golden Egg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamasmarty1

Reaction score
So I finished The Tamagotchi Travelers and The Tamagotchi Travelers 2: Return to Tamaville. Story and sequel. Now the series starts with The Quest of the Golden Egg!

Chapter 1: Lost Forever

Everyone was still staying at the king's castle. Masky was reading some more about the castle. He pulled a book of old stories of kings and queens of Tamagotchis and what had happened. Then he look until he found a story of the current king. It said about what happened to the Golden Egg when he had it in his hands starting to be the king.

Masky went to the king to talk about this. "Yes, it is true. When I was beginning to be king, I was given the golden egg of all Tama kings and queens. This was years ago. Some crazy Tamagotchi explorer came by and stole the egg in my slumber. He and the one he loved went into a mysterious cave to hide it. They died and didn't survive their. Now only people who love eachother can get the egg and his company out safely. Unless it is returned to me, I can't pass it down to Tooto and Bobin and the hand-down will be broken." the king said. Masky thought that maybe him and his friends might be able to retrieve the egg.

Latest posts

Back