THE RANDOM TAMA STORY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookaburra

Reaction score
Note: NO LOVE UNLESS THEY BOTH DIE IN A VERY HORRIBLE WAY!!!!

The day began in Tama town ordinary. But then, a nuclear warhead dropped down and hit them, killing nearly everything. There were only a handful of survivors. THe rest turned into flesh eating zombies. Now they must survive from inevitable death (which they can't) to die somewhere else...

The story must continue...

the survivors got rescued and found soulmates .... .....but then :D woke up, it was just a dream, around her lots of people were dying and screaming and dying

Last edited by a moderator:
suddenly everyone turned back to life and tamatown slowly recreated itself every body was happy untill.......

the planes witch sent the bomb starting shooting them for they were..... dur dur DUR!!!! .....evil tamegatchi. (tamegatchi were like tamagotchis that were to far away from earth to bred there, so they were a very poor race)

they all lived happily ever after for a second because they started shooting at them but suddenly all the planes ran out of fuel and crashed all the tama's cherred. ....one year later.... :D was now a ^_^ and found a husband AND NOW THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :D :D :D

and :)sob:) they all died :lol: :lol: :lol: ......THERE"S YOUR ENDING KOOKABURRA YOU BIG MEAN BULLY!!! ^_^ :D

he or she is not mean and u guys need to stop spaqmming and this was barly A STORY so he or she can end it wenever he or she wants

how many times has jenny changed he/she avatar? OK there's no ending. the following survivers were: B) :rolleyes: :lol: :p :ph34r: :pochitchi: :eek: :nazotchi: :hitodetchi:

i can change my avatar whenever i want to and u r a jerk!how can u say he/she?!hello jenny is a girls name

well bethreys is a girls name and i'm not a girl (people are talking about how annoying you are in my pms and asking if i'm Jenny the annoying on a other acount, aren't you Kira and gothickittenx3) B) :angry:

[SIZE=30pt]CLASS.STOP FIGHTING.[/SIZE]

beth, please, stop being rude.

*jenny*, I see your point, on how that wasent really a story. No need to be rude though.

i know but if u guys wonder why im finally telling u.i have anger probs and emotional probs

now, we understnd you.____ now, since you don't want to end it we shall continue:the remaining tama's cralled with agony (I fell the urge to make a happy ending :) )

GUYS THIS HAS TURNED FORM A STORY TO A FIGHT!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PPL??? UR ACTING FOOLS THIS IS A STORY NOT A CHATROOM!!!!

all agree with her now and say sorry!!! the tam's had poison arros in there body

they all cralled in agony for a day -_- :mimitchi: ;) :blink: :p (sorry guys but i hate sad stuff)

i wont say sorry because im not a apoglietic person..the tamas got better and went to fight the zombies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back