The Random Webkinz Giveaway

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but i need more than nasty raisons.
It's random and FREE.

No need to dissatisfied. :furawatchi:

P.S. Nice give away Squidward is Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
My dock is starting to fill up but I'm waiting for the right moment.

Sadly, Fall Festival ended today. But the good news is that I still have a few Maple Leaf Sweaters left! (Plus I collected all the items so it doesn't matter.)

And, like Locky said, don't be dissatified. I'm trying to keep my dock clean so I'm giving free items to people. You could feed your pet, but like I said before, if you don't like it, SELL IT. Make a little extra KinzCash. I don't care what you do with it. It's free and it's a gift to you.

And now, I shall hold a contest.

Make sure you're signed up for the giveaway! Because a few lucky winners will be rewarded the sorta-rare Maple Leaf Sweater! This is a limited-time contest since I only have a few extras! And I will pick randomly, I promise you. K?

To All People,

I'm waiting for the right moment to give away stuff. But, if you are loaded nuts, I am always accepting donations to give away. I'd really appreciate it. If you have any donations to give, send them to me. And they will be gievn away out of your hands.

Thanks.

PS: CONTEST TIME! I will start giving away items soon but I'm waiting for a good moment. But, I am having a contest! Two lucky (and random) winners will recieve a Maple Leaf Sweater! For the season! Ready for fall? You can randomly be!

alvin and the chipmunk costumes if you have any.i can send you some cool foods i made.

my username is costella3

could i have a santa kinz hat (red) or a fresh glass dining table plz and im on ur list as katl96 ^.^yes i made another account my 3rd one i think well hawkpool stoll my e mail adress and used it to make an account :furawatchi: so ya i only had like 2 untill that

edit i will be sure to send you sonthing when u give it to me or maby earlyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back