The release of the V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_mia_gotchi

Reaction score
Hey yall, im here to tell you that the tamagotchi V4, also known as the jinsei, wil be released on america in january 2007, but luckly for europeans, it is released november 20 2006, no wonder you can only see pictures of him in the spanish section of bandai europe, and not bandai of america, im gonna get one for sure, cant wait, it will also go to school, have a job, send letters to other tamas within 3 feet of distance. The website will remain th same (tamatown.com) il get more pictures when i get it.

omg do you know when tama v4 is comin to ireland( irelands in europe) if it is comin to europe on the 20th of november it will be just in time for my birthday my bithdays on 28th nov

i cant see pictures of the jinsei on the spainish section of bandai europe

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by "send letters to other tamas within 3 feet of distance"?

yeah right! i dont believe in all this stuff

because explain to me why V2 (which has like nothing on it)

took like 2 years to come out and the V4 with all this stuff comes out in less than one year! :rolleyes:

i would like proof!

well...bandia didnt think of upgrading the tama for quit a while becuase no1 came up with the dea...but since the v2 thing have been speeding up!

i live in wales and my bday is dec 3rd so ill get 1 then!

yeah right! i dont believe in all this stuffbecause explain to me why V2 (which has like nothing on it)

took like 2 years to come out and the V4 with all this stuff comes out in less than one year! :rolleyes:

i would like proof!
Umm, V4 isn't a "rumour". Spiffy(guide) owns one, she often posts pictures and lots of videos as well. Please look it up.

Ra,

Whoa... the v4 sounds really neat! :) I just don't get the part when you say that they send letters within 3 feet. And do you know when it's coming out in Canada? I want to get it as soon as it does.

Excuse me?! You aren't answering our question!! What's your source?

raquaz, I live in Canada too, we're always one of the last to get Tamagotchis. Like, the province I live in only had V1s for a few weeks (apparently Bandai didn't know thtat <_< ) and then V2s came out. I remember. How would such a great product go unnoticed for a year?! I'm lucky I got a V1 when I did.

umm i know!!!

i went to bandai's customer support on bandais website! '

and i asked them if the v4 will come out? and they answered:

the version four tamagotchi will come in january 2007

so theres proof!

hmp! and yea believe! :D

umm i know!!!
i went to bandai's customer support on bandais website! '

and i asked them if the v4 will come out? and they answered:

the version four tamagotchi will come in january 2007

so theres proof!

hmp! and yea believe! :furawatchi:
was that ban-dai europe or ban-dai america?

Probably America. It's already out in Europe. A few members of Tamatalk who live there have V4s.

Hi everyone,

I have been searching the official bandai europe website and haven't found any hints on the existence of the tamagotchi V4.

I have just written them an e-mail and asked for additional information on that topic, hoping to receive any useful hints or fedback from them.

If they do send me an answer, I will post it here.

The only thing I saw in shops here in Germany is a new collection of V3s (new designs), but noe V4s here until now (okay, the previous versions took some time to be sold, so perhaps they will arrive some time later)

I'll keep you informed anyway... :(

Here is my source: go to www.tamagotchieurope.com, then select spanish or espanã, then youl see something like this and a picture of the V4: " que tipo de tamagotchi tienes?" it will be written in spanish , and youl see a picture of the V4 next to a picture of the v3, besides, the japanese people call it: entama , you can go to youtube, and search for tamagotchi jinsei, and there will be a video of the spanish TV commercial ( it has no sound, for more info about it, plz ask the video author: spiffy, there s no american commercial cuz it isnt out yet, but in spain and portugal is :( im sooo happy im portugese!!! yay! america will have to wait some motnhs..

, I am a new member and have lots of tamas - my new one is V4 touch screen - bought on e bay from Taiwan....its great and it jumped from baby to teen - not sure why??

Samm

, I am a new member and have lots of tamas - my new one is V4 touch screen - bought on e bay from Taiwan....its great and it jumped from baby to teen - not sure why?? Samm
The reason behind all of that, my good man/woman, is because the "Version 4" you own is not a V4 at all. It's a fake.

Why, you ask?

1. You got it on eBay from Taiwan. V4s have only been released in Spain thus far. Unless somebody ran from Taiwan to Spain and back to get one, it was probably produced in the production sites for fake virtual pets.

2. It has a touch screen. Only one kind of Tamagotchi has a touch screen and it comes in a pocket book. Anything else with a touch screen is MORE THAN LIKELY a fake.

3. Characters are weird. Normal characters are weird too, but they don't jump evolution levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back