the reset button

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikzzz

Reaction score
ok i was wondering if u press the reset button on the back and start all over will u lose your items? and another question i went to the matchmaker today and i didnt like her choices so i cancled them all and now she is asleep until tomorro i was wondering will they age tomorro to old tamas when i want to go to the matchmaker again?

it didnt work. my time is 12:10 pm do i have to change the day too?

When you have used your three chances at the Matchmaker, set the time to 6:59 am, wait a minute, and at 7:00 am they will wake up. All V5's wake up at 7, not 12. :D

If you press the reset button and select "RESET," all your items will be erased and you will have to put in the date, time, family name, etc., and your generation count will be at 1. But if you select "DOWNLOAD," your tama(s) will come up again with all their items and stuff. Using the DOWNLOAD selection is good to use if your tama is dying and you want to bring it back to live. Like CPR for your tama. :)

Hope I helped,

-MnMz

The download button appears after you push the reset hole on the back of ur tama. Two selections will pop up: RESET and DOWNLOAD.

EDIT: What do you mean, SimpsonsHitAndRunFan? I always use the 6:59 am thing and it works for me every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about the MM (except that they get mad if you're a Child), but the Reset button on the back of the tama, when pressed, resets the tama. If you press B, you can download (resume) or reset (format the memory chip and start all over).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back