the rich and sad mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left her. When she woke up, she bought 99999999999999999999999 slaves. Then she said if you run away i will kill all of you. The she got the habit of murdering. She called herself THE RICH MURDERER all she did was kill anyone who talked to her. She even murdered the president. and when the police caught her, she just gave them money and left. Then at home she made more money. soon she murdered.......

Daydi a famuos tama.Then Miri reappeared "You are greedy JoJo." Then Miri took her to The Sprogs Orphanage to show her how happy the money made the children.Then she cast a spell on JoJo to make her Nicer....

then slapped all there faces. "HA!!" she shouted. "TODAY, I WANT A BARBECUE!!!!" The cooks got to work and the butler got ready for guests. Then the slaves(counted as entertainers) got dressed and rehearsed entertainments.

Then children from Sprogs Orphanage appeared,and among them JoJo spotted the reason she became mean,her missing child Lizzie :) .She ran over to her,hugged her and promised...

But Lizzie told her that she ran away because JoJo was mean.Suddenly Lizzie evolved into a :( the kindest of Tamagotchis..........

If you don't like me then leave. I never want to see you again. Said Jojo to lizzie. "In fact all of you brats get out of my house." said Jojo.Then she picked up a knife and killed lizzie. Now she said to the servants, feed her to the pirrahnas. So they had a nice meal of Lizzie and fried.......

rice.Soon she got even more greedy and murded every1.the next day she murded herself and murded when she was a devilgotchi...

Then the pope walked by and tripped. He dropped some holy water on jojo. Jojo screamed and melted into a bubbling mass. "Woops sorry" said the pope. The End

But that was not the end.Miri brought JoJo and Lizzie back and showed JoJo how money isnt inportant and family is.JoJo promised never to be greedy and selfish ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back