The Royal Costume

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*AngelGirl*

Reaction score
The question on everybodies lips. What does the Royal Costume DO! Is it something you can WEAR or is it just and expensive souvenier :huh:

Well, I want to find answers. First up, here's the deal with the RC (Royal Costume). You get it once you have donated 30, 000GP to the King. :eek: That's a lot, and I want to know if it's all worth it.

Is it an ITEM you get to make your tamas look :eek: cool or just a souvenier for collecters of souveniers. If you have the RC please post here what you know! Together we'll solve this mystery! :eek:

If you have a Nintendo DS, it's worth it. You get a password for ??, but it's for Tamagotchi Corner Shop for the Nintendo DS. It is funny when they wear it, unforuntly, only adults can. B)

~Rey Mysterio~ :ph34r:

I got one of those! It's really nice. I kept on trying to enter the code in my Tamagotchi, but it didn't work. So I tried it on TamaTown in the King, but that didn't work.

If you have a Nintendo DS light, or just a normal Nintendo DS, with the Tamagotchi Corner Shop, then you put the code in and you get a SOFA. So if you don't have a DS, then to you it will just be an Item for your Tama to wear with pride.

-----barky-----

it's both rare well it's not that rare because everyone really has it. Your surpose to wear it but your tama only wears it once then it goses away. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back