The saddest story in the world...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tama_tama_chi

Reaction score
One day Mina :( was in a car. Her dad :furawatchi: was driving and her mom ;) was sitting next to her. Then all of a sudden, Mina heard a big noise. When she woke up, her parents were gone, and the car was all dirty. Mina got out of the car and wondered onto the street. Then, suddenly, 3 :gozarutchi:s said 'Come with us, little girl...' Mina refused so they stuffed her into a bag.

Mina struggled frantically to get out of the bag, but she couldn't. She wished she knew where her parents were, and she wished she was back at home, in her bed, and this was all a dream. But it wasn't.

the :blink: took great care of her, but one day she ran away. She went to the police station and ask a policegotchi about her parents, and he said...

"Your parents dissapeered a year ago, a little after you were taken away." Heartbroken, Mina decided she would one day find her parents again. But, when would that be? Then, a friendly :blink: came and said, "I know where your parents are. They are hiding in tamatown. Thereir hideout is...

"Your parents dissapeered a year ago, a little after you were taken away." Heartbroken, Mina decided she would one day find her parents again. But, when would that be? Then, a friendly  :D came and said, "I know where your parents are. They are hiding in tamatown. Thereir hideout is...
Um, I hate to break it to you, but Mina's parents are dead, so...

After Mina walked away, the *Kuchipatchi* took off his disguise and revealed that he was 1 of the :gozarutchi:s that kidnapped Mina! He was standing next to 4 :ph34r:s and a :D . They worked for him. 'Heh heh heh...Poor litlte girl. She doesn't know that her parents are dead...or that she's actually heading for our hideout...' said one of the :ph34r:s mischeviously.

PS. Read the first post carefully. You will realize that her parents died in a carcrash.

Last edited by a moderator:
In shock, she trys to run away, but the :wub: 's henchmen fight her off.

"why do you want me???" She says franticly. "do you know about your family's bissness?" says the ;) "what? my parents are waiters at a coffe shop!" She says. with a smirk, :( wispers faintly "but thats not the truth.....

In shock, she trys to run away, but the :wub: 's henchmen fight her off."why do you want me???" She says franticly. "do you know about your family's bissness?" says the ;) "what? my parents are waiters at a coffe shop!" She says. with a smirk, :( wispers faintly "but thats not the truth.....
...You see, little girl, they died in a car crash, but due to your magical gift, you survived!' he said. Mina ran and ran. She found a tama Orphanage. She liked it there but she got adopted by a team of killers.

In shock, she trys to run away, but the  :wub: 's henchmen fight her off."why do you want me???" She says franticly. "do you know about your family's bissness?" says the ;) "what? my parents are waiters at a coffe shop!" She says. with a smirk, :(   wispers faintly "but thats not the truth.....
Removed because of double post

...You see, little girl, they died in a car crash, but due to your magical gift, you survived!' he said. Mina ran and ran. She found a tama Orphanage. She liked it there but she got adopted by a team of killers.
The killers were three :wub: 's but she suspected nothing. For the first few days, they treated her like their child. But suddenly, oen of the ;) 's got out a kife and put it to her throat. "We must now take you to our boss." he said qickedly. He and his fellow :( 's wrapped her up in a blanket and brought her inside a car...

But then, a :wub: appeared before Mina. She said 'Mina, you have special powers. Use them now or die'. Mina said 'Star power!' and the killers blew up!

But then, a :gozarutchi: appeared before Mina. She said 'Mina, you have special powers. Use them now or die'. Mina said 'Star power!' and the killers blew up!
Mina was amazed...she fought off all bad guys that came her way but one...

her fathers brother! he said, " you got your powers from me, and you think you can use them aganst me?" he put a gun to her head....

"Any last words, niece?" he said grinning. "Holy crap!" said mina and kicked her uncle in his soft spot and her uncle fell on the floor grunnting....

(oops sorryI accidently wrote his instead of her. I got the niece part right though :p )

"Any last words, niece?" he said grinning. "Holy crap!" said mina and kicked his uncle in his soft spot and his uncle fell on the floor grunnting....
Mina is a GIRL! :p :( :(

A ;) found Mina. The :kuribotchi: took her to the adoption center and she got adopted by The Powerpuff Girls.

they tried to train her but Mina was too determad to see if her uncle had anything to do with her parnets dying. so she ran away and spyed on her uncle. she found out somthing sad, her uncle has a baby girl, she has a cousin who is a :p like she used to be. her name is Leanna. but her uncle treats her very bad and kicks her and yells at her........

they tried to train her but Mina was too determad to see if her uncle had anything to do with her parnets dying. so she ran away and spyed on her uncle. she found out somthing sad, her uncle has a baby girl, she has a cousin who is a :kuribotchi: like she used to be. her name is Leanna. but her uncle treats her very bad and kicks her and yells at her........
(Oh yeah, and Mina evolved into an :p !)

Mina went there and shouted 'Star Crisis! EXPLOOOOOOSION!'. Then her uncle blew up! She grabbed Leanna. Leanna asked 'W--what happened?'. 'Your dad is evil, so I killed him and saved you'. Leanna started to cry and then said 'Um, can you pretend to be my sister?'. 'Sure' Mina replied. They went to the adoption center and got adopted by 3 people. A female :furawatchi: , a male ;) , and a female baby :( . One day there was a fire! Mina woke up when she heard the smoke detector going. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her and rescued Leanna and Diana (the name of the :( ). She then ran out of the house EVEN FASTER. Then she............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back