The same characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxi

Reaction score
Every time I tama turns into an adult, it is either a masked one or a ninja. I have NEVER gotten anything different. How do I break the spell? :huh:

:unsure:Are you taking good care of it?Because if you get the masked one or the ninja it means you didn't take good care of it!

Try taking different care of your tamagotchi and you should get a different one.

- Kohaku :D

Yes. That happened to me for a while and i figgured out i wasn't taknig good care. Then i tried harder and got new characters!

yeah..... always get a lot of training points, when your pet responds by making noise, take care of it really fast, clean its food, feed it carefully, so you know how much you need. i had a 2 v2, and mi first generation wuz a dog thing(its a good character) , second generation wuz a butterfly(secret character)

Also, i got a cat, and a whale, and a mimitchi

As _Kohaku_ said, take care of it a different way, if you don't give it heaps of exercise then start exercising it more! If you never go to your tama straight away after it beeps, then care for it more!

that's the same with me!!!!!!!!!! except before they both died ( :( ), i had two girls, but now i have 1 girl and 1 boy, too. and my tamas, the girl one (and was always a girl, both times) is, like, kinda, a camo shell but instead of army colors (green and brown), i have the colors pink, orange, tan and alittle bit of green, and on my other one (now a boy, but before it died, was a girl) has a camo shell, too, but with the colors pink, light and a little bit of dark blue(s), and green.

that is the "easiest" tama to get because you dont have to pay close attention to your tama.. try keeping a good watch on it and youll find you end up with many different ones

:p when does it transform? is it supposed 2 transform every day or every 2 days?

p.s. what if its 63 lb for a teen?

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: you takiin good care of it????

***_ ^ ^ _____******

* /_( ^_^ )____/ \ ****

/|~~ take good |\/ ****

*|~~~care!~~~|******

*|______ :) ______|*******

:lol: ;)

First of, I'm sure we must have another topic like this....

Well, those two are the ones you get if you don't take very good care.

(sorry <_< ) So try playing with it more offen.

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe dont expect it to transform so quickly!!! it takes about 1 or 2 weeks to turn to adult and it doesnt matter wat lbs it is :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:unsure:Are you taking good care of it?Because if you get the masked one or the ninja it means you didn't take good care of it!
to be precise it means u have spoilt it and not cared for it much :(

Every time I tama turns into an adult, it is either a masked one or a ninja. I have NEVER gotten anything different. How do I break the spell? :eek:
Treat each one differently! Play more games! Feed it more!

that happend to me i always got mametchis that explains my username lol try treateing it differently and it might work :eek: from mametchigirl230000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back