The Search for the missing tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_freak_girl

Reaction score
Here is my tama story....

It was a cold winters morning, and Tom the Hanatchi was fast asleep in his house. He was having a wonderful dream about food when suddenly he was awoken by something hitting his window. He looked outside to see a Pochitchi playing with a brightly coloured ball. It must have been the ball that hit the window. The Pochitchi noticed the Hanatchi looking at him. "Hello there! Who are you?" the pochitchi said. Tom replied, "I'm Tom." The pochitchi said to him, "I'm Hugh. Nice to meet you! Want to come outside and play?" Tom thought for a moment. It was very cold outside. But then again, why not? He went outside and they played with the ball together. They were have so much fun when they were interupted by someone speaking to them. "Exuse me" said a voice behind them. They turned around. A Marutchi was standing there, looking up at them. "Have any of you seen my sister? She is a Kinakomotchi. I haven't seen her since last night when she got blown away in that wind." Tom and Hugh felt sorry for her. "I haven't seen her." said Hugh. "But don't worry, I'll help you find her!" The Marutchi smiled at him and said "Thanks. Oh and by the way, my name is Honey."

I'll post chapter 2 soon!

Latest posts

Back