The Secret Life of the American Teenager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I use to think it seemed stupid. But I only seen the commotials but then I watched some of it on youtube. I guess it's kinda good sometimes. But it's kinda boring. And most of the characters are annoying. Like Grace.

LOL! I love that show. Exept for that one girl who is WAY to "Touchy" with her boyfriend.

I love that show! It's actually what happens in high school, i've seen that kind of stuff :D But anyway, i'm planning on watching it until its over, i want to know what happens :eek:

It's ok. My friend made me watch it on her iPod. It's not one of my favorite shows. Seriously, is there a single scene where someone doesn't say 'ess-ee-ex'?

It's ok. My friend made me watch it on her iPod. It's not one of my favorite shows. Seriously, is there a single scene where someone doesn't say 'ess-ee-ex'?
No. There is only a half of a scene where nobody says that. I think that show is a little gross since they are always talking about that.

Me & my mom watched it once.

They call it a cross between "Juno" [Which is awesome] & "7th Heaven" [which is really good]

We found that show pointless.

We didn't really enjoy it.

Sorry:(

I looooovvvee it.

It's a bit cheesy.

&& no, I haven't seen a scene where sex isn't mentioned yet.

But it's very interesting.

Adriene is a total slut.

Jack has some good points for not giving into her... yet.

I still can't see Amy ever having sex. Her friends are lammmme.

Grace is a -cough- female dog -cough cough-. She tries to please everyone.

Ricky is a manwhore.

But I still luff it. 8DDDD

I missed last nights ep~~!!! D: D: D:

I was at the American Idols Live! tour && I forgot to TiVo it.

NOOOOOOO~

D: D: D:

I'll have to hunt it down on Youtube or somethin'.

What happened? Does anyone know?

You can go to youtube and search it. Thats what I did. I've watched all the episodes and is now waiting for episode 6. I know!I can't believe Amy had "it". I thought she was the nice girl. Jack has actually had it with Adrienne. He wanted to try it because Grace wouldnt do it with him.Every friggin sentence sex is mentioned!! It's so annoying. This whole show revolves around sex!!

I love it! I like all the characters too...except for Jack and especially Amy's dad. At first there were quite a few people I didnt like but when you think about why they act the way they act it all makes since and you dont not like them anymore...except Jack and Amys dad

From what I am reading, it sounds stupid.But may I ask, WTF is it?
^ Its about high school relationships, but the one girl gets pregnant and gets really depressed about it because she doesn't want to tell her mom or anything. Her friends find out, and the boyfriend does too.. and the sister found out on her own. Apparently, the mom is supposed to find out soon. Its just ... a high school life I suppose.

I like it.

I've missed a few episodes, but thats okay. It makes me cry sometimes @_@

Back