the secrets of the tama king

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A <_< walked by,and he killed here!

i suddenly screamed "ahh" but :p had gone all the garuds came and saw what happed then both my sisters came the next day we had a funeral the next day i told the FBI what happen'd so the whent to meme city

So they went to Gozaru Village and Gozarutchis and Masktchis were attacking! Oh no!

the FBI squad walked up to the fight , and flipped out thier badges."we are the FBI , and we are looking for the tama who murderd the king, " said the cqaptian of the fbi. gozarutchi said " no we have not killed him , the real crook was maskatchi!" but the gang of maskatchis where already gone!

Gozarutchi helped the Agents,

Agent SS (Shimashimatchi)

Agent Me (Memetchi)

Agent Nice (Kuchipatchi)

and the new... Agent G (Gozarutchi)

just then out of the mist while prince tamako was sleeping the maskatchi desquijed as a :) just then all the B) B) B) B) B) B) FBI,ASIO,CSI agent's appeared ............................

The agents were wearing a camoflauge suit! They found out the FBI, ASIO, and CSI were killed!

Luckily, Agent Me :D had X-ray goggles, found out the "Memetchi" was Masktchi, then the agents killed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back