The Sims 2 PC Tips & Tricks + Discussion Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
I just wanted a topic for all of the Sims 2 (PC) owners could discuss it, and maybe share some Tips & Tricks. :(

I am a member on The Sims 2 official website, and you can download sims there, and they are almost perfect if you search up a Sim. :lol:

I use ModTheSims2.com to download stuff for my Sism. I have heaps of realistic hair, eyes, make-up, nail varnish, clothes etc... it's awesome.

I have a cheat! I got it from my friend.

Type in the neibourhood,(remember ctrl shift c) Boolprop TestingCheatsEnabled true

And then go to the Create a Family, and in the box where you type in there last name, press shift or conrol (I can't remeber which one, type both) and type N, then you'll have costumes, and 3 new skins for your sims

Yeah modthesims2 rocks but how do you destroy your cookie blocker because my cookie blocker won't let me download.

Mod the sims 2 is heaps cool! I downloaded dummies, bikes, go carts, hairstyles, eyes, make-up, and clothes! Oh, and I dowloaded nintendo ds', nintendo wiis and playstations! the ds' are heaps cool! Oh, AND I dowloaded Ipods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back