The Sims 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID-+

Reaction score
Do any of you have Sims 3?

I think TigerLily has it, but that was a guess.

Anyways, I have The Sims 3, I make the dads look like David Cook.

I played for a bit, then gave up. lol, I didnt buy it anyways, I used my friend's xD

I have it. But I really think think it fails. *No offence to those who like it.*

I got it yesterday. So far, I've made this one chick marry this guy, have a kid, cheat on the guy, break up with the guy, and then woohoo with the other guy in her ex husband's house.

My other family's plot is much less interesting.

Needless to say, though, it has been a productive 24 hours. :)

I have it as well and love it.

Its amazing how much time you can waste on the game. It is really fun and I love the neighbourhood freedom - it beats the Sims 1 & 2 neighbourhood. :)

It sounds amazing!I wish i could get it but no im not allowed cuz im 10.But i got sims 2?

I've been playing Sims for years and I never get bored of it. Of course Sims 3 is better, I think it's a lot better now that you can choose different hair color.

But I haven't bought it yet, I'm waiting for all of the expansion packs to come out, so for now I just play on the Sims 2 because it has all the expansion packs so it's a lot more fun :)

I'm not getting it. I thought of it before, but I decided to stick to Sims 2. I LOVE sims 2 so much, its waaaaay better than Sims 2.

I've got it. I don't play it much though because it's all slow on my laptop unless I turn the graphics right down, and with the graphics right down it looks crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back