The Society

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a slurp Amanda finished her coffee, twirling the cup around in her hands as she followed the conversation between the boys. "Aw, I can tell this is gonna go awesome!" She said, grinning. "We'll have to be careful though. Although I'm pretty much 100% sure that we're gonna suceed, I've got a feeling Poisoned Food might get involved is this is a big job."

Chamo choked at the mention of Poisoned Food "I'm sure they will get involved. Unfortunatly I can't afford enough phones to make sure my calls aren't tracked. Back to the job. His name is Joe Cupof he's usually in the starbucks on Colada Street at 5PM, you should be able to take the underground on the Roll Line to get there fast. He wears a black scarf everyday, he's chubby and has black hair. The caller also said he has a scar across his cheek when his son fought back in the murder." Once he said all this he started thinking of Annabeth.

Dear B walked up the stairs of the HQ in a bad mood. She then saw one of her assistants and he explained to her of the job that Spiked Drinks had received. "They're going on a job next week? 5PM? On Colada Street Starbucks? I have the perfect plan." Dear B once the assistant had left went to her office and wrote down her plans and laughed insanely.

Drake nodded. "Well, looks like I should get going. Wish me luck..." He said, leaving. HE walked to the underground, and took the Roll Line, thinking of a plan.

Chamo being totally hyper shouted to Daos

"MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!" then he turned to Tequila "Follow him then when he enters Joe's house call him and ask what side of the building they are in. Then find somewhere you can shoot him discreetly." Chamo then got on his phone to notify the man who requested the assassination that it was being carried out. He turned to Tequila again and told her that the $1000 is in Joe's house and to tell Daos it's there" Chamo stared into his cup and saw it was empty and ordered yet another mocha the man at the counter said that for his own health he can't give him one unless he's okay with decafe.

"Fine" Chamo mumbled

Annabeth received a text about Charlie's phone call.

"Yes..." she said triumphantly. She picked up the phone and called her assistant "Get one of the other bosses or the higher up assistants to do my other missions for today. I don't care if it's a group of grunts but I need a cover, this is important." Dear B exited her office and got on the roof where there was a helicopter.

"So many missions to get this" she said with a smirk remembering each and every one "At least we make more than Spiked Drinks due to our more dangerous cases." she got in and flew to a hotel on Colada Street where she had already made arrangements. She got to the Starbucks before the Spiked Drinks agent known as "Daos". She then saw Daos talk to him and they went back and she followed them to Joe's home

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake walked in the Starbucks, and found Joe. Walking over, he started a conversation, lying about certain things like his name and his profession. It took a little time, but Joe began to trust Drake. He had lied saying that he was a historian who wanted to looked around Joe's house, because he thinks a famous battle may have happened there. Faking a laugh, he nodded, and began following Joe home. 'On the way' he texted Tequilla, looking around. Walking into the house, he looked around. "Mind you, where's the bathroom?" he asked, and then began to walk to the bathroom door. Opening the door, he did a quick spin and shot Joe. "Easy enough."

Drake walked in the Starbucks, and found Joe. Walking over, he started a conversation, lying about certain things like his name and his profession. It took a little time, but Joe began to trust Drake. He had lied saying that he was a historian who wanted to looked around Joe's house, because he thinks a famous battle may have happened there. Faking a laugh, he nodded, and began following Joe home. 'On the way' he texted Tequilla, looking around. Walking into the house, he looked around. "Mind you, where's the bathroom?" he asked, and then began to walk to the bathroom door. Opening the door, he did a quick spin and shot Joe. "Easy enough."
OOC: That contradicts the Dear B post :L if this is not seen and corrected in 30 mins I will alter the storyline of Dear B to fit

OOC: Changed Dear B story

Chamo was sitting next to Kase anxiously sipping his decafe mocha thinking of the scanarios Daos and Tequila might be in.

Dear B heard the shot.

"Perfect" She walked in the room knowing Daos didn't know her.

"Hi" she said. She reached into a backpack she brough along picked up a gun and shot Daos' out of his hand. She quickly grabbed it then found all the money put on the back pack again and jumped out of the window and into her helicopter which the Assistant she talked to earlier found and flew to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, wasn't paying attention.

Drake ran outside and watched as the helicopter flew away. He took out his phone and called Chamo. "We got a problem." And explained the situation.

Dear B was happy about her haul she got back to her office and counted her spoils.

Chamo felt his phone vibrate and he answered it hearing Daos explain what had happened. "What?!" He screamed he dropped his cup and the man behind and counter shouted

"Boss that's the 2nd mug you've broken today"

"Shut up!" Chamo shouted back "I'm going over to the Cake shop that has Annabeth in it!" Chamo got a large decafe mocha to go and stormed out heading towards the Poison Food HQ he walked it and sneaked into Annabeth's office by using his stun gun on anyone that noticed him and cared about it.

Annabeth flinched the moment she saw Charlie

"What are you doing here?!" She screeched

"I'm here on a matter of ... business" Charlie said smirking he drew a gun and Annabeth drew her gun and Daos' "Daos' gun won't work Annabeth. We made sure it had 1 bullet in the barrel which you know was used on Joe Cupof."

"Wasn't that risky?" She asked

"I had faith in my team" Charlie picked up his phone. "I made precautions. If you shoot I speed dial my society they will track it and take other Poison food not only that if you shoot me it will cause my muscles to tense thus making my hand pull the trigger"

Kase shook her head when Chamo stormed out. She waited at HQ for a bit until finally deciding to track Chamo's phone. She hurried to where Chamo was and sneaked up around the corner. She'd grabbed a handgun and loaded it earlier. "Oi.... Chamo... What do you get yourself into?" she whispered to herself.

Chamo thought he saw Kase then after some thought realised he did

"what brings her here?" He thought to himself "Do I have some kind of irresistible magnetism?" He chuckled to himself silently still concentrating on his situation

Kase narrowed her eyes and carefully cocked her gun around the corner. She aimed for Annabeth's feet and legs to catch her off guard and give Chamo a chance to snatch her backpack and run for it. After a moment or two, she shot a few rounds.

Chamo laughed as he pushed down Annabeth and took the backpack and Daos' gun back and ran for it with Kase

Kase smirked and looked over at Chamo as they were running. "I won't always be there to save your ***, you know?"

"Uh... I'll hold the fort! Good luck!" Amanda yelled after the others left. After a while, though, she called the other bosses, making the call threeway. "What's going on?"

Chamo explained to Tequila what had happened in our trips in the respective order. He then hung up the phone snatched Kase's gun threw the phone on the floor and shot it.

"The money we got from Annabeth's backpack wasn't just from the job we did, it was also some of her personal cash, I think I'll get a nice new phone" he said smiling "iPhone maybe or perhaps that new 3D phone ...." He thought through this like it was a plan then remembered the current situation of getting back to HQ before Poison Food went out to get us. He looked at Kase remembering what she said and said

"Oh yes you will. I have an irrestible magnetism" He started laughing "Lets hurry up, I need a coffee.

Annabeth was in shock about what had happened. She sat down deciding that she should think of something better than blindly sending out grunts.

"That girl he was with don't know her name undercover name or code name but her gun is probably fully loaded and won't hesitate to shoot my grunts" she thought to herself "I can tell she missed on purpose at the range she was at. I looked at where the bullets were and predicted the angle of origin and she can't shoot through walls" she then shouted "WHY DIDN'T THE GRUNTS NOTICE THE GIRL OR CHARLIE?"

Kase shook her head and punched Chamo's shoulder lightly. "Make sure you don't count on your 'irresistible magnetism' too much." She grabbed her gun back and let out a breathy laugh. "When don't you need a coffee?'

Chamo replied to Kase

"I don't need a coffee when I LOSE MY MIND!" Then he whispered "Again..." Chamo then started running when he saw the cafe "Yaaaaay!"

Annabeth decided to take things into her own hands, she walked down the stairs ignoring everyone that talked to her, she was still shocked about the earlier events. She walked in the direction of the cafe her being the only non Spiked Drinks member that knows it's secret. She passed the phone with the bullet through it and she cursed. She saw the cafe in the distance and sped up a little.

Kase grinned at Chamo and followed him into the cafe, spinning her gun on her finger. She spotted Tequila and walked over, sitting in a chair next to her.

Amanda looked up at Kase and Chamo and smiled, twisting in her seat so she could see her friend as she sat down. "Hey there! Did everything go well? Nah, course it did. Don't know why I'm asking."

Sake smirked and glanced over at Chamo. "He had a run in with Annabeth and they were holding each other at gun point. I had to go in and save his ***." she told Tequila with a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back