The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, the Sugars couldn't mate today, and I saw numerous animations recently (fridge conversations, cleaning, getting ready for bed, etc.) and the Sugars needed to train a little bit.

MAIL!

omg i love ur log!!! i spent the whole day reading it!! i am looking forward to more posts! would u mind looking at my log???thnk yas!

:(

bubbly

Haha! Katie thinks were sleeping! I can't wait to meet Louise tomorrow! And right on schedule too! And I'm high in bonds! So I'll have 3 kids! I can't wait.

Cheese, I really think you should be in bed.

Mom!

Well, I have known Katie the longest.

You're mother's right, son.

Can't we stay up? It's Saturday night!

Especially me because I'm the oldest.

Stop bragging, Suki!

I have the right to brag!

Well who's getting married and having 3 kids tomorrow? ME! And who has to go to Squidville and not stay here an extra week and not be married, YOU!

*facepalm*

Can you PLEASE stop bragging?

Alright! Who's in there?

RUN!

Oh no!

Let's go!

Miley, I understand you guys are grown Tamas but...

We were just going to bed.

Yup.

Well, since I finally got them to bed *sees Cheese sneaking out of bed and points at him*, I would like to continue the hopping song.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

They Hop and They Just Can't Stop.

Hoppity Hop Hop Hop.

It's Too Late to Eat Chocolate and I just Can't Stop.

The Little Happy Tune Returns.

The Happiness Will Continue to Burn.

My Loneliness Has Finally Taken a Bow, At the End.

I Have Some New Friends.

I Figured Out That My Problem Was the Bonds.

Not That the Fact That I Dropped It In the Pond.

(Ok. I DID NOT DROP IT IN A POND.)

Three Little Blobs, Hopping Up and Down.

Suki, Cheese, and Jackie, HAVE COME TO TOWN!

Now I Will Continue to Prance.

And My Little Triplets Will Dance.

HAPPY DAYS! HAPPY DAYS!

What Generation Will I Be In, In May?

Oh yeah, I put my little Kutchipatchi and Memetchi on the keychain of my Tama. If Miley became a Violetchi because of that little Violetchi around the Tama, and if my Tamas become either a Memetchi or Kutchipatchi next generation, my jaw will drop all the way to the floor.

Oh yeah, I'm going shopping tomorrow to get my Lil' Bro his V5 for the 26th, and a Familitchi accessory for me!

Also, later on in the log, I'm going to print it and paste it into a big notebook. I'm already using 50+ pages just for entries! Good thing I got a big notebook for character charts, information, the V5 press, V5 stuff, photos, entries, etc.

Also, I've gotten some pretty secret characters. Carly was all Space Family and Selena and Zee were SO CLOSE to being in the Makiko family! I'm real happy!

Well, that's all I gotta blabber on about for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Oooh![/SIZE]

Well, I was printing out the V5 press release for my little V5 Notebook and log, and look what I ran across!

The new Tamagotchi Connection includes an ever-expanding assortment of design styles, games, new characters (for a total of 53) and 144 total collectible souvenirs. TamagotchiConnection V5 debuted in January at all major retailers nationwide with a SRP of $14.99. Debuting in July will be the refresh of Tamagotchi Connection V5, as well as the Tamagotchi Watch and redesigned Gotchi GearTM line (SRP of $5.99 - $12.99). For more information about Tamagotchi, please visit www.Tamagotchi.com.
I can't wait!

Cheese got married to Louise, which was the 3rd choice which was a Watatchi. He said goodbye to his parents, then his sisters.

Cheese and Louise became Memetchi parents, but it doesn't say Meme Family. Geez. It's that stupid. And I know, marry the Memetchi with the Mummutchi, blah blah blah.

Well there were 3 eggs (listen to my theory peoples!), and the first one became a girl Omututchi, second one was the same character only a boy, and the third one was a girl Futabatchi. I'll name them later.

As I came to my computer, I sang "Three little eggs, bopping up and down..."

Well, that's all the news at the moment. I'll be back!

Mail! (And I solved their problem. If you need any help to any other peoples, PM me.)

Hi Squiddy, I don't know if you can help me with my log, but you seem to know enough about my problem. Anyway, I, of course, am making a log, and I really want to use colors. The only thing us, when I use the drop down menu for the colors, you know how it says or whatever the color is? Well,  when I post, instead of the words being in color, it just stays in black and says at the top. It would be really awesome if you could help me, although it's ok if you don't know if I'm doing something wrong or something. Thanks! 

Bye,

tamababy95

P.S. I love your log, and I see your username a lot, too! You rock!

Latest posts

Back