The Storyteller-part 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qerk0

Reaction score
That night, Erik launched right into the story.

"Once upon a time, Prince Devon was wandering on his horse in the forest when he saw an orange tree. Now, it was the middle of summer in TamaAfrica and it was hot and humid, so the prince pocketed the oranges and rode on. Soon he began to feel tired and hot, so he peeled one of the oranges.

As soon as the last part of the peel came offf, there was a beautiful Mametchi standing in front of him with hair the colour of woven gold and eyes like the noon sky.

'Please, kind sir, will you give me some water?"

When Devon said he did not have any water to give, she disappeared faster then you could blink.

After a while, Devon felt hungry again, so he peeled the second orange. As soon as the last bit of peel came off, a beautiful Memetchi stood in front of him, with hair the colour of a sunset and eyes like a forest pool.

'Please, kind sir, will you give me some water?'

Devon once more said he did not have any to give, the Memetchi disappeard too.

Soon he came to a small pool and decided to eat the last orange. As the last bit of peel touched the ground, A Mimitchi with eyes and hair like a raven's wing and skin as white as ivory stood in front of him.

'Please, kind sir, will you give me some water?'

Prince Devon held out some water for her in his cupped hands. The orange disapppeared as she drank.

Then he went down on one knee and siad, 'Fair maiden, will you marry me?'

She said yes and they lived happily together for the rest of their days.

Erik stood up and went promptly to bed, leaving wondering children staring at his retreating figure into the night.

Latest posts

Back