The Stuff We Draw (@_@)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've improved a lot since the last time I posted ha

Here is something I am currently working on, it's big so I'll put it under spoiler:

25ksodg.png

Here are the last two things I made using Colors 3D.

227408.png

and

241905.png

I like to use the original art style when I make fan art. Go here for a time lapse of this ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if this belongs here or not since it's digital art and what not, but I drew this using GIMP, and some thing in chrome. It's pretty cool if I say so myself. I uploaded it to my dA account here:

yellow_by_lifeonthenickel-d55069h.png

Last edited by a moderator:
*CAREFUL! these are pretty large images so be careful not to crash your computer!*

sooooooo i did this yesterday on livestream:

i did this to mess with different brushes (BLOOD WARNING):

T57Q5.jpg

i did this to mess with colours (my personal favourite):

IbeN4.jpg

and i did this to try drawing horse skeletons because i'll be drawing a few in my book and it turns out i'm awful :L

1zDdW.jpg

The last thing I drew was my puppy as a cartoon. He is a purebred German Shepherd. I have the picture up in the non tamagotchi album here on tamatalk :) Not sure how to upload it to this particular post

NA1Xg.png

( it actually means 'i don't play games' heehee )

Last night I stayed up until 2:00am drawing stuff on PictoChat. They were really well drawn, but I can't say what they were of due to site rules aobut...inappropriate stuff. Kuromametchi Forensic Officer and Detective Anpan. That's all I can say.

sobs i wish I could draw something rn to post here but y'know how when you draw a lot the base of your thumb gets sorta sore????????? yeah that's me atm

but here's a Kanaya that I sketched like 5 days ago that's not too bad right

tumblr_m7w3km8Wbx1r0dj1no1_500.png
here's another sketchy sketch of human applejack that I never actually planned on lining since I tried once and it looked like bleh

ha.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back