The tale of Gotchi Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V6musicstar90

Reaction score
Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi were all very fond of music. They were sad to here that the Tamatown Music Festival had been canceled! The reason of the canceling was because a thick cold blanket of snow had hit Tamatown! There were so many bands that Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi would have wanted to hair, like I Saw You by Mametchi and the Violetchi twins. Memetchi and Kuchipatchi were at Mametchis house on the day drinking some warm hot chocolate with marshmallows. "Oh I really do wish that it had not snowed. It is not that I do not like snow but the Music Festival is today!" said Memetchi. "I agree, but we can still listen to music on the radio right?" said Kuchipatchi. Mametchi nodded. Mametchi got up and switched on the radio. Violetchi he news reporter said, "Welcome to Gotchi Super News. For you music fans you will be pleased to know that the Music Festival will be held in Music City," she said. Mametchi switched off the radio. "Pack your bags! we are going to Music City!" said Mametchi as brightly as he could. "Oh yeah...you don't live here, well then. Go home and pack your bags!" Memetchi and Kuchipatchi said a quick see you later and went off. Mametchi packed most of his stuff.

Keep checking for Chapter 2!

Latest posts

Back