the tales of tamas #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Katie!!!! a familiar voice called from the distance. It was katies mom. Katie the :blink: woke still tired from her birthday party last night. What mom? Katie asked sleepily. There is a present here that came in the mail today! Katie jumped out of bed and ran to the living room where her mom was. Whos it from? katie asked. It doesnt have a name on it! said mom. Thats wierd thought Katie. Maybe the tag fell off in the mail! said mom. youre probably right mom. You open it while I make breakfast! ok? said mom. sure Ill be upstairs call me when breakfast is ready! yelled katie from upstairs. Katie went into her room and sat down. She opned up the small box and found a charm bracelet! WOW!!! said Katie. It beautiful!!!! She took the charm bracelet out of the box under it there was a note! Katie read it curioulsly. It said: Dear random tama if youre reading this right now you are a victom of my . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Stay tuned for tale two coming soon!!!!

Latest posts

Back