The Tama-Go:Connecting&Icons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Okay, so I was looking at some of the many pictures available on Engadget, and it appears that the Tama-Go doesn't have the regular infra-red thing on the top used to connect.

It would be really really bad and really really lame if the new Tama-Go can't connect. They already killed the portability of the Tama, and now it can't connect?

LAME.

And another thing, I can't tell what kind of icons it has. In this picture, you can see that it has 1.Health-Meter, 2.Food, 3.Toilet & 4. Door. I have no idea what the 5th icon is. All the others have been used in previous versions, but I have never seen that 5th icon before. I can't even tell what it is. I don't know if it's been used in Japanese versions, but I've never seen it and I'm very curious as to what it is. Any ideas? It kinda looks like a candle. Well, I don't know.

I know I'm kind of having a somewhat cynical attitude towards the new Tamagotchi, and I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem that great so far :/

InfaRed does not have to be as large as it has been in the past. It can be as thin as a piece of paper if it really needed to be. Look at an image of Pokemon SoulSilver or HeartGold. That has a tiny infared inside it and you cannot see it unless you are looking closely at them.

So don't count out the infared yet. It is probably there just made much smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I was looking at some of the many pictures available on Engadget, and it appears that the Tama-Go doesn't have the regular infra-red thing on the top used to connect. It would be really really bad and really really lame if the new Tama-Go can't connect. They already killed the portability of the Tama, and now it can't connect?

LAME.

And another thing, I can't tell what kind of icons it has. In this picture, you can see that it has 1.Health-Meter, 2.Food, 3.Toilet & 4. Door. I have no idea what the 5th icon is. All the others have been used in previous versions, but I have never seen that 5th icon before. I can't even tell what it is. I don't know if it's been used in Japanese versions, but I've never seen it and I'm very curious as to what it is. Any ideas? It kinda looks like a candle. Well, I don't know.

I know I'm kind of having a somewhat cynical attitude towards the new Tamagotchi, and I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem that great so far :/
I'm assuming you've seen it already, but if you look at the Tama-Go picture Admin put up, it actually does have an infra-red top; You can also see it on the pictures Engadget has.

The icons.. Well, I can't make out the 5th icon, but the last 4 on bottom are simply discipline, medicine, infra-red communication, and the friend list icons. I can only guess another toilet (Not sure why), a trophy, a fountain, or a blender ;)

EDIT: However, in the sneak-peak video, the top row has the baseball bat, THEN the door as the fifth icon, but I think that was an error when making displays.

I like the blender idea ;D

I have no idea what it would be used for, but it sounds cool.

The 5th icon on top probably has something to do with the fact that they are trying to smoosh Tama-Town into the Tamagotchi (or I think thats what they're doing). It might be where you can go into Tama-Town and get a job for your Tamagotchi, that kinda thing. I just can't tell what shape it is ;)

AND since we brought Pokemon up, don't you wish that the graphics on Tamagotchi were as pretty as the graphics on the Poke-Walker?? They have SUCH nice graphics. The pixels are all small, and there's a sense of depth; it looks so nice!

the tamagotchi tamatown tamago does have a connect it may not look like it but the pics of these tamagotchis are fakes they arnt actually working tamas but these will be realesed as working ones of cource its just the pictures of the tamainside the egg are just pictures in there of what it is gonna be like so they probaly took out all the eletrical in cluding the infered port im also asking bandi when the tamago comes to america wish me luck

Ah, yeah the Poke Walker uses amazing LCD~ ;)

From what people said, the Tama-Go is basically a TMGC+C, without the color.

And, the Bandai Blog said something about 4 LCD layers o_O Maybe the Tama-Go will have the ability to have an LCD background?

the tamagotchi tamatown tamago does have a connect it may not look like it but the pics of these tamagotchis are fakes they arnt actually working tamas but these will be realesed as working ones of cource its just the pictures of the tamainside the egg are just pictures in there of what it is gonna be like so they probaly took out all the eletrical in cluding the infered port im also asking bandi when the tamago comes to america wish me luck
Yarr, a fake be a knock off of the product. B) Like I said, they were for display. Lol.

The Tama-Go should be released in america either this fall, or summer (according to TamaPalace.tk).

Ah, yeah the Poke Walker uses amazing LCD~ ;) From what people said, the Tama-Go is basically a TMGC+C, without the color.

And, the Bandai Blog said something about 4 LCD layers o_O Maybe the Tama-Go will have the ability to have an LCD background?
4 LCD layers? I read 4-gray scale somewhere. That means four different shades of gray for a more detailed, depth-effect kind of thing. That'll make it seem more like the color, but again, without the color. I don't think it'll be anywhere near as pretty as the Poke-Walker, though :/

I'm not sure what you mean by LCD background. Do you mean like, the background changes wherever the tama goes like the TMGC+C? Then yeah, I'm pretty sure it does that. I saw pictures of the Tama-Go with a fire-place in the background and those little display tamas had pictures of Kuchipatchi on a slide in a park.

(TMGC+C)- C = ?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Maybe the layer is 4 different layers of actual digital display. One over another 4 times. Each displaying something different and shows more motion then pervious tamagotchi versions. Beside the Colors of corse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back